Easy crochet slippers - Dansko nurse clogs.
Easy Crochet Slippers
- A comfortable slip-on shoe that is worn indoors
- A light slip-on shoe, esp. one used for dancing
- (slipper) low footwear that can be slipped on and off easily; usually worn indoors
- (slipper) skidder: a person who slips or slides because of loss of traction
- A slipper or houseshoe is a semi-closed type of indoor footwear, consisting of a sole held to the wearer's foot by a strap running over (or between) the toes or instep. Slippers are soft and lightweight compared to other types of footwear.
- needlework done by interlocking looped stitches with a hooked needle
- create by looping or crocheting; "crochet a bedspread"
- Make (a garment or piece of fabric) in such a way
- (crocheting) creating a garment of needlework
- Be careful
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
These slippers went really fast to crochet. The pattern are really easy to memorize, but i really should have read the pattern better cause i crochet 4 extra grannies.
Lace up Cuffed Slipper
Pulling the cuff up on this slipper helps to keep the ankles and calfs warm on those cold nights. Pictured in worsted weight yarn.
See also: acorn polar moc ii slippersgirls ballet slipperlove mates slippersfuzzy slippers hey arnoldmens driving moccasintraditional chinese slipperscicciabella slipperscatskill moccasinswater moccasin habitatisotoner slippers for girls