Ringtone Tone - Racing Ringtones
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- Give greater strength or firmness to (the body or a part of it)
- the quality of a person's voice; "he began in a conversational tone"; "he spoke in a nervous tone of voice"
- utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically; "The students chanted the same slogan over and over again"
- (of a muscle or bodily part) Became stronger or firmer
- Harmonize with (something) in terms of color
- (linguistics) a pitch or change in pitch of the voice that serves to distinguish words in tonal languages; "the Beijing dialect uses four tones"
This guy was trying out new ring-tones whilst waiting for the bus at Kipling. Please everyone, wait 'till you get home to figure out what ring you want; you'll be doing everyone around you a favour.
© Oswaldo Ordonez. Queria darle un toque a lo Vincent van Gogh. ?No se si lo logre bien?