Make my own ringtones with my. Ringtone from computer to cell phone. The ringtone that adults cant hear.
Make My Own Ringtones With My
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- My Own is a scripted series aired on MTV. The show features a person who pretends to be obsessed with a celebrity, and a group of six contestants resembling that celebrity who compete to win a date with the obsessed person.
- or their own are terms often used by the public to denote children born to the family as opposed to children who were adopted. Yet the child who was adopted becomes the parents' "own" because of the adoption and their assumption of parental rights and obligations in relation to the child.
- My Own is the second album released by Young Bleed. It was released on October 19, 1999 through No Limit Records. My Own was not as successful as his debut album, My Balls & My Word, only making it to #61 on the Billboard 200 and #17 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
make my own ringtones with my - LeapFrog My
LeapFrog My Own Leaptop
Leapfrog Enterprises 19150 My Own Leaptop 19150 Kids Games
Toddlers will enjoy six modes of pretend computer play with LeapFrog's My Own Leaptop. This durable and user-friendly play laptop introduces children aged 2 years and up to animals, shapes, letters, music, and more. With a Leaptop, you'll give your child a fun yet instructive introduction to using computers.
My Own Leaptop
Ages: 2 years and up
What We Think
Ease of assembly:
The Good: A perfectly sized pretend laptop for small children, packed with plenty of features.
The Challenging: Computer, internet access, and an online parent account needed to access extras.
In a Nutshell: A unique play laptop that's travel-friendly, educational, and fun.
Designed for small children, this play laptop helps familiarize kids with technology.
You can help your child personalize the laptop by connecting it to your computer.
A Cool and Colorful Kids' Laptop
The Leaptop takes the spirit of a real laptop computer and infuses it with an appealing, kid-friendly design. This durable and organically-shaped plastic case opens like a laptop. The Leaptop's lightweight and convenient handle makes it a travel-friendly toy.
Above the large alphabet pad, you'll find the E-mail, Music Playlist, and Blog function buttons. Around the LED screen, you'll see computer-like icons displaying all of the Leaptop's interactive features. Kids will love switching between the Animal, Music, and Alphabet modes, which are accessed with the moveable mouse switch.
Each Leaptop has one of two puppy hosts, Violet or Scout. Depending on which Leaptop version you buy, one of these adorable puppies will accompany your child through all of the activities. Kids will even have access to Violet or Scout's personal blog by pressing the Blog button.
An Introduction to Letters, Animals, Music, and More
The Leaptop's three play modes and three function buttons will help your child learn the basics while having fun. Alphabet mode teaches letters and phonics; Music mode turns the alphabet pad into a music sampling machine, so your child can contribute musical animal noises and funny audio effects to songs; and Animal mode teaches kids to identify animals and their sounds.
The Email, Music Playlist, and Blog functions help children build vocabulary, and practice listening and reading skills. And they'll enjoy receiving emails and singing along with Leaptop's preset and downloadable songs. With the Leaptop, you'll be confident that your child is exposed to activities that help develop essential skills.
Personalize the Leaptop Online
You'll want to personalize your child's Leaptop by connecting it to your computer with the included USB cable. After connecting to the Leapfrog Web site, you can create a parent account that allows you to customize this toy laptop by creating a profile for your child.
You'll also be able to select songs for the Music Playlist and set up personalized emails from Scout or Violet and other friends and relatives in your child's life. Additional Scout and Violet downloads are available for purchase, and printable coloring sheets are available for free.
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X v10.4 or higher
Processor: Pentium III 500 Mhz processor
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Hard Drive: 300 MB available
Video Resolution: 1024x768 or higher
CD or DVD drive
Available USB port
What's in the Box
Leaptop with three AA batteries, USB cable, and quick connect guide/parent instructions.
i'm a warrior of my own kind
TAGGED (: 1. school starts in three days and i'm really not excited ): 2. i cross my eyes a lot because everything goes bokeh 3. my favorite meal is a hoagie with iced tea 4. my room will be superman colors once i paint my closets blue 5. thinking of making a formspring for flickr question only? 6. it's 1:45 am and someone in the house is taking a shower 7. my friend Julia gave me a dog pillow pet and i named it Clifford... i love him 8. september 17th i'm going to a vampire weekend concert (: 9. i need sleep 10. i just want to say thank you to anyone who has commented on my photo, added my photo as a favorite, added my photo to a gallery, added me as a contact, or just looked at my photo because i don't say it enough. thank you thank you thank you. i really do appreciate all of you. it means the world.
I talk to you as I talk to my own soul Te hablo como hablo con mi propia alma
( In the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected. ) (En las profundidades de sus ojos, mi propia belleza se refleja) The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it..." — Nicholas Sparks "La emocion que puede romperte el corazon a veces es la misma que te cura. "- Nicholas Sparks
make my own ringtones with my
Mapping the spaces between fortune and degeneracy, Shakespeare and street cant, Europe and the Pacific Northwest, and gay and straight, My Own Private Idaho is the 1991 masterpiece by director Gus Van Sant. River Phoenix gave the most generous and memory-searing performance of his tragically shortened career as Mike Waters, a narcoleptic street hustler in search of his mother. His best friend, Scott, played by Keanu Reeves, is a son of privilege who fosters plans of rejoining the moneyed world of his father after gallivanting with assorted urchins and ne'er-do-wells. The beautifully symmetrical story that emerges between the two is one of friendship, yearning for lost time, and sexual identity conveyed with a poet's eye for landscape. The camera lingers on abandoned houses in golden fields and time-lapse clouds, providing what T.S. Eliot called "the objective correlative"--external representations of interior emotional states. We're treated to striking iconic sequences like a barn falling from the sky and still-life scenes of carnal entanglement. The supporting cast is a rogues' gallery that includes Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Udo Kier, director William Richert, and a variety of "nonactors" pulled literally off the street to provide documentary veracity to a film that gleefully careens into riffs on Henry IV. It's beautiful.
What's also beautiful is the Criterion Collection's treatment of the film's DVD debut. The director-approved transfer successfully conveys the warmth of the film's palette of oranges and browns, and preserves the whimsical atmospherics of the yodeling country music soundtrack. Many members of the original crew contribute their fond memories to the documentary features, which include a conversation between Phoenix's sister Rain and producer Laurie Parker. There are also two lengthy audio-only conversations--one between Van Sant and Velvet Goldmine director Todd Haynes, and another between author J.T. Leroy and filmmaker Jonathan Caouette about their experiences on the street. The deleted scenes mostly suggest alternate endings that Van Sant wisely left on the cutting room floor. A superb example of a beloved film on DVD. --Ryan Boudinot
Stills from My Own Private Idaho (click for larger image)
Keanu and River
Gus Van Sant