Download ringtones to your cell : Ringtones for free by text : Free rihanna rehab ringtone.
Download Ringtones To Your Cell
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- (Ringtone (song)) Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- (Ringtone (film)) Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Download is an electronic music group formed by Dwayne Goettel and cEvin Key of Skinny Puppy in 1994.
- In computer networks, to download means to receive data to a local system from a remote system, or to initiate such a data transfer. Examples of a remote system from which a download might be performed include a webserver, FTP server, email server, or other similar systems.
- The act or process of copying data in such a way
- A computer file transferred in such a way
- transfer a file or program from a central computer to a smaller computer or to a computer at a remote location
- a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction
- A small room in which a prisoner is locked up or in which a monk or nun sleeps
- A small monastery or nunnery dependent on a larger one
- (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- A small compartment in a larger structure such as a honeycomb
- any small compartment; "the cells of a honeycomb"
Same cells as below, but seen through the regular light filter. If you compare it with the picture below, you'll see that MOST (99%) cells have the green fluorescent protein (there are only one or two htat show up in this picture but not in the one below). That's because they were filtered to have only the green cells, because normally, when I add DNA to the cells to produce proteins (GFP or other), only about half of them take up he DNA to make the fluorescent protein. And this ability to sort them by fluorescence was why I made them fluorescent in the first place: to only pick up the ones that took up the DNA properly.
white blood cells: lymphocyte! oh, and a cluster of thrombocytes.
with a type of white blood cell... inbetween endless amounts of erythrocytes. woah! damn. i need to do more of that at home. it's quite simple, color the blood smear with methylene blue and eosine, then put under an oil-dispersed highres microscope lens. Under the microscope, lymphocytes can be divided into large granular lymphocytes and small lymphocytes. Large granular lymphocytes include natural killer cells (NK cells). Small lymphocytes consist of T cells and B cells. Thrombocytes are cells that play a key role in blood clotting. In mammals, thrombocytes are anucleated cell fragments called platelets.