Send free ringtones to a cell phone : Ringtones of wwe superstars
Send Free Ringtones To A Cell Phone
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Cell Phone is an award-winning Chinese comedy-drama film directed by Feng Xiaogang and starring Ge You, Zhang Guoli, Xu Fan and Fan Bingbing. It was first released on 18 December 2003 in Mainland China, and was subsequently screened at the Cleveland International Film Festival on 18 March 2005.
- A portable, wireless telephone, which changes antenna connections seamlessly during travel from one radio reception cell to another without losing the party-to-party call connection
- call up by using a cellular phone; "If the train is late, I will cell phone you"
- ll other countries, we deliver via (EMS) Express Mail only.
- Order or instruct to go to a particular destination or in a particular direction
- cause to go somewhere; "The explosion sent the car flying in the air"; "She sent her children to camp"; "He directed all his energies into his dissertation"
- Send a message or letter
- to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place; "He had sent the dispatches downtown to the proper people and had slept"
- mail: cause to be directed or transmitted to another place; "send me your latest results"; "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
- Cause to go or be taken to a particular destination; arrange for the delivery of, esp. by mail
Prelude to a Riot 42/52
Please view large on black. OK "riot" is a bit strong, but still, read on! This sculpture, situated in the middle of one of Belfast's busiest roads (the M1 Motorway) and designed by Wolfgang Buttress was recently completed and I have been meaning to get a photo since. As well as being in the middle of a busy road junction, the sculpture is also at one of Belfast's many "interface areas" that divide protestant and catholic neighbourhoods. According to Buttress, the two giants balls are a representation of a new sun rising to celebrate a new chapter in the history of Belfast. The new chapter being peace... For anyone who follows Northern Irish/Irish current affairs, you will be aware that Northern Ireland is a very different and more peaceful place to the Northern Ireland during the Troubles. However, it is far from perfect. There are more peace lines now than at any time in the last 40 years and skirmishes between teenagers at interface areas are a regular occurrence. As well as the incessant rain (which didn't help taking the photos) another good reason to pack up quickly was the sound of whistling coming from one side of the road. This was met by whistling from the other side and all of a sudden, teenagers started to gather on both sides of the road. As I was walking off, I could see stones and paintbombs being thrown. Organised violence for no reason. Depressing! As I drove past on my way home, the crowds had grown. I doubt it got any worse (NI kids don't like rioting in the rain) but stonethrowing and paintbombing in and around a peace sculpture could only happen in Northern Ireland! I had taken 3 bracketed exposures but the HDR did nothing for the shot. f/16 8 seconds ISO 100.
Oh to be a bee
More bloody bees. This is it for now, but I do really admire the bees life. When a bee goes home to it's Queen with his face covered in pollen, he is welcomed warmly back into the hive and all is well. When I go home to Barb, (my Queen Bee), with my face covered in pollen I get yelled at and bashed around the ears. OK, it's more likely a Mars Bar than pollen, but I'm always happy to share the pieces caught in the goatee with her. Oh to be a Bee.