Free White Horse Ringtone : Bluetooth Ringtones For
Free White Horse Ringtone
- The capital of Yukon Territory in northwestern Canada; pop. 17,925. Situated on the Alaska Highway, it is the center of a copper-mining and fur-trapping region
- whitecap: a wave that is blown by the wind so its crest is broken and appears white
- White Horse is the title of the first solo album by Michael Omartian, released originally in 1974, on Dunhill Records and subsequently re-released on Myrrh Records as both a single album and as a compilation of White Horse and Adam Again. (Both are now out-of-print.
- White Horse (Kiowa: Tsen-tainte (? - 1892), was a chief of the Kiowa. White Horse attended the council between southern plains tribes and the United States at Medicine Lodge in southern Kansas which resulted in the Medicine Lodge Treaty.
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- Ringtone is a 2010 Malayalam film by Ajmal starring Suresh Gopi, Bala and debutant Megha Nair.
- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received
- Internet Leaks is the third EP from "Weird Al" Yankovic. It was released digitally on August 25, 2009, although all of the songs were initially released as separate digital singles between October 2008 and August 2009.
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- Without cost or payment
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; "free enterprise"; "a free port"; "a free country"; "I have an hour free"; "free will"; "free of racism"; "feel free to stay as long as you wish"; "a free choice"
- loose: without restraint; "cows in India are running loose"
- With the sheets eased
White Horse Inn
GOT the stomach to dine with ghosts or the guts to lodge with some ethereal beings? Then the White Horse Inn in Berrima, New South Wales could offer you more than just bed and breakfast. This charming Southern Highlands landmark sits on a sprawling 3-acre country garden and it is said to house at least four wandering souls apart from up to eight more down to earth guests at any one time. Built by convicts in 1832 with a cellar and an underground passageway, the inn turned into a death trap and claimed the life of a prisoner named James when Wingecarribee River burst its banks one day. The cellar was used as a holding cell for prisoners before the Berrima Gaol was completed. James was chained to the wall in the cellar when it started to flood, making it his watery grave. From that day, Jimmy the resident ghost was said to have made his presence felt to anyone who dared to spend the night in that building. According to White Horse Inn employee Melissa Chapman, Jimmy is not the only ghost that haunts her workplace. “The ghost of a little girl who died in the building is believed to still roam the inn,” she says. “One of the previous owners took his own life in the inn after running into financial difficulties.” Although Chapman could not name the girl or the man who committed suicide there, records showed that an inquest was held into the death of Matilda Money, the fourth daughter of Mr William Money of Berrima at the White Horse Inn. Matilda died on June 14, 1877 at the age of seven and to this day, inn employees swore they could still hear her play in the beautiful inn with a grim past. The current owner Amanda Hackett-Fuller held a seance to seek permission from the ghosts before she bought over the place in 1983 and run it successfully. The White Horse Inn has been restored and decorated to give it an old world charm. Guests can dine in Georgian splendour in the elegantly decorated private dining rooms furnished with antiques, crisp white linen, beautiful china and silver, crystal, and candelabras. Any case of spooked guests running from their rooms and shouting “let me out” in the dead of the night? “Nah,” says Chapman who helped whipped up a fantastic English breakfast earlier. “The guests stay in the four motel style units at the back of this original building where dining is done. So they are actually away from the ghosts but one of my colleagues spends her night at this old building. She doesn’t mind Jimmy and the girl.”
White Horse & Moors Sign
White Horse of Kilburn & North Yorks Moors Welcome