PUMP FOR INFLATABLE TOYS - GODZILLA TOYS AND FIGURES.
Pump For Inflatable Toys
- A boat or dinghy that may be inflated when needed; Any other structure, artwork etc. that is inflated; Able to be inflated or blown up
- Capable of being filled with air
- designed to be filled with air or gas; "an inflatable mattress"; "an inflatable boat"
- (Inflatables) 7 oz. vinyl wrap with an air blower to produce a balloon-like sign.
- A man's slip-on patent leather shoe for formal wear
- operate like a pump; move up and down, like a handle or a pedal; "pump the gas pedal"
- A light shoe, in particular
- a mechanical device that moves fluid or gas by pressure or suction
- deliver forth; "pump bullets into the dummy"
- A woman's plain, lightweight shoe that has a low-cut upper, no fastening, and typically a medium heel
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
included are adaptors for footballs, basketballs, etc, and for mouth-valve type things (think beach balls or inflatable pool toys). Like new. $10.
See also: best 4 year old toyscurrent mcdonalds toyspictures childrens toysextra large plush toysreplacement parts for little tikes toysplush toys dognew transformer toys 2011top ten boys toys 2011best toys for a 5 year old boy