QUAKER OATS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE. HOW LONG TO COOK A STANDING RIB ROAST. HOW TO COOK TURKEY BREAST IN CROCK POT.
Oatmeal (Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Pecan) Cookies
The original recipe came from an ancient Quaker Oats promotional cookbook. I think it must be older than I am, printed in Canada. I changed this recipe up a little bit and you should feel comfortable to do the same. It's a very sturdy recipe base to work from. I do these up in a standing mixer as it is a very stiff mix once the oats go in. Do not attempt this with an electric hand mixer or you'll break the poor thing. Depending on the weather, you'll get flattish looking cookies like you see above, or high mounds that resist spreading much. These are soft cookies with crisp edges when done right. Oatmeal Cookies 1/2 lb butter (1 cup) 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar 2 large eggs 1 tsp vanilla 1/ 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/8 tsp ginger 1/2 tsp nutmeg 3 cups uncooked rolled oats 1/2 cup chocolate chips 1/2 cup butterscotch chips 1/2 cup chopped pecans Beat together butter and sugar until light. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, soda, salt and spices, mixing well. Stir in oats 1 cup at time to be sure well combined. Fold in chips and chopped nuts, or your favorite mix-ins. I don't suggest exceeding more than 1 1/2 cups mixed in. 1 cup sweet and 1/2 cup nut meats seems to be the best ratio. Stick to those ratios and it is hard to go wrong. Drop batter by rounded teaspoons on to baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in preheated oven 350°F 10-12 minutes. Makes about 5 dozen cookies. Other suggested mixes: ? 1 cup raisins, 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts ? 1/2 cup chopped apricots, 1/2 cup butterscotch chips, 1/2 cup pecans ? 1 cup dried coconut ? 1/2 cup sunflower seeds ? 1 cup dried cherries, 1/2 cup slivered almondsChocolate Chip Muffins Step 4
I am visiting my sister this weekend, so I made her some chocolate chip muffins last night.
Here is the recipe:
- 90g butter, melted
- 2 & 1/2 cups (375g) self-raising flower
- 1/2 cup (50g) cocoa powder, sifted ( I prefer cadbury's)
- 3/4 cup (165g) caster sugar
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 1 & 1/3 cups (330ml) milk
- 1 & 1/4 cups (225g) chocolate chips
- Grease 12-hole muffin pan, or use paper cups
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix. Add other ingredients and mix well. Save some chocolate chips to add ontop of the muffins.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan, and add extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake in moderately hot oven (200C - 400F) for about 25 minutes.
- Turn onto wire rack to cool before serving.
- You can change the recipe by adding white or dark chocolate chips, or by cutting up a chocolate bar into chunks.
xpelair cooker hoods
free sugar cookie recipes
school fundraiser cookie dough
cook county traffic
cook lobster tails boil
should i delete cookies from my computer