Electronic toys gun. Top christmas toys for 2011. Gadget toys for boys.
Electronic Toys Gun
- of or relating to electronics; concerned with or using devices that operate on principles governing the behavior of electrons; "electronic devices"
- (of a device) Having or operating with the aid of many small components, esp. microchips and transistors, that control and direct an electric current
- Electronic is the self-titled debut album by British supergroup Electronic, formed by Bernard Sumner and Johnny Marr. It was first released in May 1991 (see 1991 in music) on the Factory label, and reissued in remastered form in 1994 by Parlophone after Factory collapsed.
- (of music) Produced by electronic instruments
- Of or relating to electronics
- Electronic were an alternative dance group formed by New Order singer and guitarist Bernard Sumner and ex-Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr.
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- shoot with a gun
- artillery: large but transportable armament
- A device for discharging something (e.g., insecticide, grease, or electrons) in a required direction
- A weapon incorporating a metal tube from which bullets, shells, or other missiles are propelled by explosive force, typically making a characteristic loud, sharp noise
- A gunman
- a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
Chad Petree & Jeremy Dawson (Shiny Toy Guns)
Shiny Toy Guns love smoke and strobe lighting and those two things made for some interesting challenges. Half my images were either black or beautifully exposed. This is an example of a rare median, which I was able to look halfway acceptable through a bit of post-processing. I do wish Chad had done more in the way of movement (this was one of the few times he was away from the mic stand in front of me), but he was accommodating of me and put on a great vocal performance (better than I thought he'd be able to, truth be told) so I'm not complaining. This is also one of the few photos I could snatch of Jeremy, sadly. He was on the other side of the stage and as always seems to be the case, I wasn't really willing to risk losing my safe little enclosure at the front of crowd, atop a box and behind the speakers directly in front of the band. I was literally one foot away from Chad the whole night.
Shiny Toy Guns
This shot was taken during the prelude to the band's final encore song "You Are The One." Incredibly pleased with this one, as I actually managed to catch a minor jump shot! This was the last really great shot of the night (discounting the ones where the other bands popped onstage for a last hurrah during YOTA's ffinal verses - they didn't really turn out) and I had a blast. I fear I may have suffered retinal damage, but it was so totally worth it. (I got a set list, too!) I'll be seeing them again, hopefully in another intimate venue.
See also: go diego go toys ukride on toys batterymcdonalds toys 2011the wizard of oz toyscars bath toysbest toys for a one year old boyhot toys predators 2011