THUNDERBIRDS TOYS UK : HOT WHEELS RIDE ON TOYS.
Thunderbirds Toys Uk
- A mythical bird thought by some North American Indians to bring thunder
- The Thunderbirds are the air demonstration squadron of the U.S. Air Force (USAF), based at Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, Nevada. The squadron tours the United States and much of the world, performing aerobatic formation and solo flying in specially-marked USAF jet aircraft.
- (thunderbird) (mythology) the spirit of thunder and lightning believed by some Native Americans to take the shape of a great bird
- Thunderbirds is a 2004 science-fiction-adventure film based upon the television series of the same name of the 1960s, directed by Jonathan Frakes.
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- United Kingdom
- UK is the eponymous debut album by the progressive rock supergroup UK. It features John Wetton (formerly of Family, King Crimson, Uriah Heep and Roxy Music), Eddie Jobson (fomerly of Curved Air, Roxy Music and Frank Zappa), Bill Bruford (formerly of Yes and King Crimson) and Allan Holdsworth (
- United Kingdom: a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom
- .uk is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the United Kingdom. As of April 2010, it is the fourth most popular top-level domain worldwide (after .com, .de and .net), with over 8.6 million registrations.
UK 1965 ad for set 55
A favourite from my own collection: this is a hybride between my 2 loveaffairs; Lego and Thunderbirds. This shows I'm not crazy; even Lego loves the spaceage of Gerry Anderson! Why? Because in 1965 Tb was suddenly hot in the UK, on tv, in the shops, with boys&girls. Gerry was the only one who used the term '2065', a thousand years later then the actual days the lived back then. Lego used that popularity in this ad to underline you could make even spaceships with Lego. This is almost the only outing into space by Lego, until about 8 years later with their own range of NASA-stuff in blue&white.
Space 1999 Eagle Freighter
"The crew of Moonbase Alpha must struggle to survive when a massive explosion throws the Moon from orbit into deep space." Space 1999, the 1970's UK Series created by Gerry & Sylvia Anderson who created other shows like Thunderbirds, UFO, Fireball XL5, & Capt Scarlet. This is an original Diecast model made in England and purchased when I was child. As you can see its seen many flights. Yes, I need to invest in a flash.
See also: inflatable pool toys for adultstop christmas toys for boys 2011replacement parts for little tikes toyscollectible transformer toysbest toys for2011 most popular toyssuperman returns hot toys