T Shirt Screen Printer : Purdue University T Shirt
T Shirt Screen Printer
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- a white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for viewing
- test or examine for the presence of disease or infection; "screen the blood for the HIV virus"
- A detachment of troops or ships detailed to cover the movements of the main body
- examine methodically; "screen the suitcases"
- A thing providing concealment or protection
- A fixed or movable upright partition used to divide a room, to give shelter from drafts, heat, or light, or to provide concealment or privacy
t shirt screen printer - Yudu Squeegee
Yudu Squeegee Pro
The Yudu screen-printing system is the easiest, cleanest way to let everyone know who you are—and how you see the world. The comfortable plastic grip on the Squeegee Pro means you can be comfortable pulling dozens of prints. The rubber blade is perfect for screen-printing on fabric and the rounded edges allow for the smoothest possible deposit of ink so your prints look crisp and professional. Use the Yudu Personal Screen Printer to unsilence yourself with apparel, home decor, art prints, posters, cards, schoolwork and more.
Screen shot of DVD
This is a nice screen shot of a DVD with the 100" screen adapted for 2.39 anamporphic movies (notice the absense of black bars at the top and bottom).
81/365 Shredding A Few Pounds Of Paper
Took shots of my shredder for the Our daily challenge group today so I thought I'd get in on the picture for the 365 stuff.