T Shirt Company Logos - College T Shirts For Kids - Team Awesome T Shirts.
T Shirt Company Logos
- A logo is a graphic mark or emblem commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations and even individuals to aid and promote instant public recognition. Logos are either purely graphic (symbols/icons) or are composed of the name of the organization (a logotype or wordmark).
- (company logo) (Last edited: Friday, 13 November 2009, 11:48 AM)
- (Company logo) An emblem which represents all or part of a company's trademark.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
Cafe Campesino t-shirt back
This is an image I created for the back of a t-shirt. It was done for Cafe Campesino (www.cafecampesino.com), a wonderful fair trade coffee company. The upside down map is also the Peters version of the map of the world--notice the landmasses, accurate in area compared with your traditional Eurocentric map. 2006.
"I visited the Mothership" t-shirt at the Apple Company Store
Took these pics during our recent pilgrimage to the Apple Computer Company Store. Located on the Apple Campus in Cupertino, California, the store is also referred to by the Mac faithful as "the mothership"...and after shopping there, I know why! That place rocked!! Long live Apple!