Quick t shirt printing - Women's short sleeve t shirts - University of miami t shirts.
Quick T Shirt Printing
- A single impression of a book
- The production of books, newspapers, or other printed material
- text handwritten in the style of printed matter
- Handwriting in which the letters are written separately rather than being joined together
- the business of producing printed material for sale or distribution
- reproduction by applying ink to paper as for publication
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- At a fast rate; quickly
- any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
- promptly: with little or no delay; "the rescue squad arrived promptly"; "come here, quick!"
- accomplished rapidly and without delay; "was quick to make friends"; "his quick reaction prevented an accident"; "hoped for a speedy resolution of the problem"; "a speedy recovery"; "he has a right to a speedy trial"
Hamburgefonstiv to go, hold the pickle
The invented "word" hamburgefonstiv is often used in typeface specimens as a quick indication of what a typeface might look like. I have always felt the urge to snicker about the obvious fast food connotation so I designed this T-shirt. Perhaps only type freaks will get the humor but I could not resist getting them printed.
8, 9, 10
#8 - American Eagle (has piling to the fabric, but after a quick inquiry @ AE they told me that was the way the shirt was made to be) #9 - BatGirl\ #10 - Baby Girl "New York"