I AM THE STIG T SHIRT - THE GOONIES T SHIRT - IRON ON T SHIRT TRANSFERS.
I Am The Stig T Shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- I AM was an alternative progressive rock band formed in Las Vegas in 1995 and disbanded the same year. The rhythm section of the defunct band Shatterbone created the group and released an album in 1995.
- I Am is the debut album by American R&B-soul singer–songwriter Chrisette Michele, released in the United States on June 19, 2007 by Def Jam Recordings.
- "I Am": Eucharistic Meditations on the Gospel is a book of Roman Catholic meditations written in 1912 by the Venerable Concepcion Cabrera de Armida (often simply called Conchita), a Mexican mystic who is in the process of beatification.
i am the stig t shirt - I AM:
I AM: The Power of Discovering Who You Really Are
"I AM is a fascinating, in-depth and eye-opening look at the very essence of how each of our lives are created in every moment." - Hale Dwoskin, author of the New York Times bestseller, The Sedona Method and featured teacher in The Secret
"I AM is a powerful book about self-realization. Howard Falco offers a profound explanation of the nature of your own existence and an understanding of the life you are capable of creating." -Marci Shimoff, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Happy for No Reason
"This is a magical book that is both powerful and empowering! Howard Falco has delivered an ancient wisdom with a practical modern day application. Imagine unleashing your infinite potential...with the wisdom of I AM you will connect to a passion and purpose that will forever change the way you live. I AM will help to awaken mass consciousness by leading a discovery of who we really are." -Dr. Darren R. Weissman, author of The Power of Infinite Love & Gratitude
For centuries humankind has been asking fervent questions about the meaning of life. As Howard Falco learned, the answers to these questions can ultimately be found in the answer to just one: "Who am I?" In late 2002, in the middle of an ordinary life, Falco-a thirty- five-year-old investment manager with a wife and two children-sought the answer to this powerful question and remarkably this quest resulted in a sudden and all-encompassing shift in his awareness that revealed more about life and how we each create it than he ever imagined knowing. Startled by this new understanding and its implications for his own life and the lives of all others, Falco set out to share his discoveries. The stunning result is this book.
I AM takes readers on a life-changing journey in which they will discover the incredible power they have over their experience of life, finding that the doorway to eternal peace, happiness, and fulfillment lies in one of the shortest sentences in the written word but the most powerful in the universe: I AM.
Day 65 - Christmas Haul
Merry Christmas! And what a lovely day of face stuffing we had. I have never had so many presents at Christmas since I was a kid, most of them from Kerry of course who loves Christmas more than anyone I know. Perhaps concentrating on what I got doesn't really capture the spirit of Christmas, but it is a fair bit easier to photograph. So here is a collage of just some of the many things that Father Christmas left under the tree.
TV T shirt, front: I am the Stig #9496
Nova Scotian staying at the same motel. FWIW, my baby sister was born in Dartmouth NS, and I started school in Peggy's Cove NS. But that was in a previous century.
i am the stig t shirt
Jean Klein, master of Advaita Vedanta in the tradition of Ramana Maharshi and Atmananda Krishna Menon and author of many books on non-dualism, spent several years in India going deeply into the subjects of Advaita and Yoga. In 1955 the truth of non-dualism became a living reality. From 1960 he taught in Europe and later in the United states. In this book he once again offers us one of the clearest and most direct expositions of Advaita in our times. "The root of all desires is the one desire: to come home, to be at peace. There may be a moment in life when our compensatory activities, the accumulation of money, learning and objects, leaves us feeling deeply apathetic. This can motivate us towards the search for our real nature beyond appearances. We may find ourselves asking, 'Why am I here? What is life? Who am I?' Sooner or later any intelligent person asks these questions. What you are looking for is what you already are, not what you will become. What you already are is the answer and the source of the question. In this lies its power of transformation. It is a present actual fact. Looking to become something is completely conceptual, merely an idea. The seeker will discover that he is what he seeks and that what he seeks is the source of the inquiry."