Cotton T Shirt Rags. Red Vintage T Shirt
Cotton T Shirt Rags
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- (rag) a small piece of cloth or paper
- (rag) a week at British universities during which side-shows and processions of floats are organized to raise money for charities
- Make fun of (someone) in a loud, boisterous manner
- Rebuke severely
- (rag) torment: treat cruelly; "The children tormented the stuttering teacher"
Bathroom rug/mat made from three of my brothers old, worn out XL T-shirts They had lots of little stains and holes, an were meant to be used for floor washing purposes. But, they are so matching in color.... ;-) I didn't resist So - three XL cotton T-shirts cut in 2-2,5cm stripes, crochet hook size N, one afternoon ---> one adorable bathroom mat approx 50x35cm + one satisfied woman with clear green conscience
Tim's second shirt
Tim is wearing olive green cargo pants that have working pockets and that fasten in the front with a snap.
His T-shirts are both cotton jersey, and the black skull T-shirt is printed with white fabric paint.