Imagine having a super quick companion to your video camera.
Well, we have just the thing for you:BabyaTV.
What can BabyaTV do for you?
BabyaTV is a easy to use but powerful audio/video capture application that saves to QuickTime format (.mov)-which is ideal for use in iMovie, iDVD, websites or other projects.
The outputted files can even be used on Windows with QuickTime 7 or later and applications such as Apple's Final Cut Studio
Use it for capturing podcast audio, movies or even to DVD.
Useful features for the Mac version include:
- Selection of record device stream format
- Setting of record device master and per-channel gain (in hardware or software)
- Enabling/disabling source channels on record device
- Assignment of audio channel labels to source channels
- Solo'ing and muting of source record channels
- Record device per-channel level metering
- Listing of preview devices
- Selection of preview device
Selection of preview device output selection
- Selection of preview device stream format
- Setting of preview device master gain
- Hardware playthru or software real-time preview
- Selection of output format (including VBR formats, sample rate conversion, down-mixing, etc.)
- Supports real-time scaling of video preview (live-resizing)
- Supports setting video preview codec quality (low, normal, high, etc.)
- Supports dynamic throttling of video preview fps
- Performs real-time preview of audio and video
BabyaTV is a universal binary-runs on PowerPC & Intel Macs.
What's new in version 1.5:
- Mac OS X 10.6 compatible
- Will function properly with just QuickTime X in 10.6
- 64-bit compatible (Mac OS X 10.6 only)
- Mac with Intel or PowerPC processor
- Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (version 1.0 suitable for those using 10.4)
- QuickTime 7 or QuickTime X
Now BabyaTV is on Windows
BabyaTV is even better on Windows-encodes to any codec that's on your PC.
Download for Windows
See the Apple Guide listing