Babcock Furniture - Making Doll Furniture In Wood.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- The Babcock Electric Carriage Company was an early 20th century United States automobile company, making electric vehicles under the Babcock brand from 1906 through 1912.
- Used for grasping and encircling delicate structures such as ureters, fallopian tubes, bowel, and appendix.
- Babcock is a lunar crater that is located on the far side of the Moon. It lies on the northeastern edge of Mare Smythii, to the southeast of Mare Marginis. To the south of Babcock is the crater Purkynĕ, and to the east-northeast lies Erro.
babcock furniture - 1923 Print
1923 Print J. Stewart Renwick Chicago Broker Babcock - Original Print
J. Stewart Renwick, Broker, of Babcock, Rushton & Co. 75%
This is an original 1923 black and white print of J. Stewart Renwick whose interests included boxing and baseball. He belonged to the Chicago Yacht Club, the C.A.A. and the Union League.
Period Paper has obtained an unusual collection of prints with character sketches of Chicago movers and shakers from the 1920's. These men (yes, they are all male) were active in the business, industrial, and professional life of the city, and they are depicted here in a cartoon-style format with an illustrative and humorous verse by J. P. McEvoy.
Prefab build for a client living on a small island. The house was designed to make use of the scenary and ocean breeze. Interior design on this house features furniture builds from my ModaHome Texler, Maya, Phon collections available from SL Exchange.
Moda Home - Type I
I build things in Second Life, and online virtual game. I am always looking for build projects in world. Please IM me in-world (Nathan Babcock) or contact me via FlickR!