This Page is Best Viewed WIth Mozilla FireFox Browser
(1) Left click Start Tab in WIndows XP, point your mouse curser to Control Panel and left click.
(2) Left Click 3rd Tab named Tools, scroll down, highlight and left click folder options. The following box should pop up.
(3) Click on 2nd tab named view. The following box should up. Uncheck the box before use simple file sharing. By default, it is checked. Click on Apply Tab on bottom, then O.K. Tab for changes to take effect.
To Diable Network and Printer FIle Sharing, do the following:
(1) Left click Start Tab in WIndows XP, point your mouse curser to Control Panel and left click. Double Left Click the Network Connections Icon.
(2) From the box that pops up, right click Internet wireless connection, scroll down to properties and left click.
(3) From the box that pops up, uncheck the boxes before Client For Microsoft Networks and File and Printer Sharing For Microsoft Neworks. Click OK tab on bottom.
(4) It is also a good idea to make sure that the WIndows XP Firewall is enabled. Reopen the box above and left click on the Advanced Tab. The Following box should pop up.
(5) Click on the Settings Tab and the following box should pop up. Make sure that there is a dot in the circle before On and that the box before don't allow exceptions is checked(by default it is unchecked). Click OK tab on bottom for changes to take effect.