at AYSO Region 64 is a great way to enjoy playing soccer on Saturday mornings during the
Summer. There is no coaching and no refereeing. Teams are formed on the fly based on who shows up.
- When: Saturdays 10am to 12pm from June 18th to July 30th, 2016 (No fun on July 2nd).
- Who: AYSO64 U10 to U19 players registered either Fall 2015 or Spring 2016 or both
OR former AYSO64 players currently 18 yrs old or younger (must complete medical waiver and write a check of $20 to ayso - only the first time).
- Cost: Free (free for Fall'15 & Spring'16 players and $20 for former ayso64 players).
- Where: Joaquin Miller Middle School(6151 Rainbow Dr, San Jose, CA 95129)
- U10, U12, U14 and U16-U19 .
- What to Bring (every game):
Athletic Shoes, Shin guards, Socks, Shorts, Shirt (old AYSO soccer uniform, any color)
- Copy of Fall 2015 or Spring 2016 player registration form or AYSO Medical Waiver
Sun screen and water.
- AYSO64 will provide
- Pinnies, Fields, Balls and 2 Safe Haven certified adults for every game.
- Players must have Registration/Waiver form & Shin Guards to play!
- No jewelry