Where Region 64 Coaches can get their region-supplied equipment:
Each coach (including assistants) should have:
Each team should have:
- 1 whistle
- Coach license in badge holder/lanyard
- Coach shirt
- A set of signed player medical release forms for their team
- 1 coach bag that contains...
- 8-12 short or tall cones
- 1 pump
- 2 inflation needles for pump
- 1 game ball and 1 spare ball
- size 3 ball for U-5, U-6 and U-8
- size 4 ball for U-10 and U-12
- size 5 ball for U-14 and older (3 balls total for U-14, U-16 and U-19).
- Enough pinnies for 1/2 of the team
- 1 keeper jersey (U10 and up)
- 1 pair of keeper gloves (U10 and up)
- 2 spare goal anchor stakes just in case you need to stake down a goal (U8 and above)
- 1 first aid kit with medical gloves, bandaids, and alcohol wipes
- 2 Ice packs
Each player should bring their own ball to training sessions and games.
Coaches should keep a set of player medical release forms in the coach bag.
Here is the replacement equipment that is available:
Size 3, 4, 5 Balls
First Aid kits
- From previous season -- coaches should hold onto their equipment to use at the next season.
- Coach Team Balance meetings that occur a few weeks before the first game.
- Annual Coach Dinner in the Fall
- Otherwise arrange to pickup from firstname.lastname@example.org
- To get replacement equipment contact email@example.com
Some things that our region does NOT provide coaches but coaches may wish to get on their own:
- Coach athletic tape
- A really fancy/cool keeper jersey
- Flags (inexpensive one piece fiber glass training flags like those at All Star Soccer in Sunnyvale are great!)
- A larger number of pinnies of different colors
- Extra pairs of shin guards
- Extra balls
- A ball bag
- Extra pro cones with cone carrier
- Other coaching toys (coach sticks, cubes, hoops, rings, etc. -- see http://aysostore.com)