Hotel Jungla Caribe : Nobel House Hotels : O Keefe Plaza Hotel Reviews
Hotel Jungla Caribe
- piranha: small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals
- Cabir (also known as EPOC.cabir and Symbian/Cabir) is the name of a computer worm developed in 2004 that is designed to infect mobile phones running Symbian OS. It is believed to be the first computer worm that can infect mobile phones.
- Caribe (1990-1991) was a Venezuelan telenovela that was produced by and seen on Venezuela's Radio Caracas Television. The original idea for this telenovela was by Mariela Romero.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Caribe Hilton 01 DSC00587
Caribe Hilton Hotel. Founded in 1949. Luxury Hotel with a history of its own. Famed personalities and artists have stayed in this hotel.
Taken from Tower B 5th Floor of the Caribe in Orange Beach AL