College students airfare. Air ticket to ghana. Charter flights to puerto rico.
College Students Airfare
- Individuals aged 16-24 years old who are enrolled in college at the time of the survey.
- (College student) The word student is etymologically derived through Middle English from the Latin second-type conjugation verb studere, meaning "to direct one's zeal at"; hence a student could be described as "one who directs zeal at a subject".
- (college student) a student enrolled in a college or university
- The price of a passenger ticket for travel by aircraft
- the fare charged for traveling by airplane
- A fare is the fee paid by a passenger allowing him or her to make use of a public transport system: rail, bus, taxi, etc. In the case of air transport, the term airfare is often used.
- (Airfares) An airliner is a large fixed-wing aircraft for transporting passengers and cargo. Such planes are owned by airlines.
322/365 Poor College Student
April 18, 2010-- Is it that I don't have enough money to buy bread, so when I want a PB&J, I just pour jelly over peanut butter on a spoon? I actually highly recommend this. It's delicious. I also just realized that I'm wearing the same Austin shirt in a few of these pics. This is because I was wearing it as PJs on April 15, then did laundry, wore it to a family thing on April 17th, then wore it as PJs again to work on a paper today. Just thought I'd clarify. :D
Was not intending to take a photo of these college students, but the scene looked like what I would see in a college promotional brochure. It was the first week of classes but by their look you'd have thought they were getting ready for mid-terms or finals.