DECK SHADE SOLUTIONS : PLANTATION BLINDS.
Deck Shade Solutions
- Products or services designed to meet a particular need
- A means of solving a problem or dealing with a difficult situation
- (solution) a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem; "they were trying to find a peaceful solution"; "the answers were in the back of the book"; "he computed the result to four decimal places"
- The correct answer to a puzzle
- (solution) a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances; frequently (but not necessarily) a liquid solution; "he used a solution of peroxide and water"
- (solution) a method for solving a problem; "the easy solution is to look it up in the handbook"
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- Screen from direct light
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- Knock (someone) to the ground with a punch
- Decorate or adorn brightly or festively
- any of various platforms built into a vessel
- be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- decorate; "deck the halls with holly"
deck shade solutions - The No-Cry
The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night
There are two schools of thought for encouraging babies to sleep through the night: the hotly debated Ferber technique of letting the baby "cry it out," or the grin-and-bear-it solution of getting up from dusk to dawn as often as necessary. If you don't believe in letting your baby cry it out, but desperately want to sleep, there is now a third option, presented in Elizabeth Pantley's sanity-saving book The No-Cry Sleep Solution.
Pantley's successful solution has been tested and proven effective by scores of mothers and their babies from across the United States, Canada, and Europe. Based on her research, Pantley's guide provides you with effective strategies to overcoming naptime and nighttime problems. The No-Cry Sleep Solution offers clearly explained, step-by-step ideas that steer your little ones toward a good night's sleep--all with no crying.
Tips from The No-Cry Sleep Solution:
Uncover the stumbling blocks that prevent baby from sleeping through the night
Determine--and work with--baby's biological sleep rhythms
Create a customized, step-by-step plan to get baby to sleep through the night
Use the Persistent Gentle Removal System to teach baby to fall asleep without breast-feeding, bottlefeeding, or using a pacifier
These Roman Shades were made from a raw washed burlap linen and trimmed out in Silk duppioni. the subtle colours used were designed to blend in to the environment while creating a play on textures. We lined them with a very tightly woven synthetic lining for stability and to allow the light to diffuse through the shades highlighting the texture of the linen.
Shade & Coco
Made Shade and Coco matching jackets. Now that we've experimented with the Blimpo Ken Patterns (which we're easy to alter) we're going to experiment with the Barbie patterns on the Taeyang body.
deck shade solutions
A great choice for outdoor parties, sporting events, or a day at the lake, Coleman Sun Shades feature UVGuard fabric to provide excellent protection from the sun's ultraviolet rays. The 4-Pole Sun Shade measures 14'x12', with a center height of 7'6". The Shade sets up easily on strong 22mm & 19mm steel poles. UVGuard 185T 75D polyester taffeta fabric.
Stay cool on hot summer days with the Coleman four-pole Sun Shade. A great choice for outdoor parties, sporting events, or a day at the lake, the Sun Shade measures 14 by 12 feet and stands 7 feet 6 inches in the center--plenty of room for a fun picnic for four or a sizable group of wedding guests.
The Sun Shade's 14-by-12-foot size is ideal for picnics, parties, tailgaters, and more.
Once set up, the canopy's 185T 75D polyester taffeta fabric shields you from high temperatures and UV rays, making every event a little safer and more comfortable. The fabric is treated with UVGuard, with an Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 50+.
The Sun Shade sets up easily, with four shock-corded steel poles and a number of extending guylines and stakes. The canopy is versatile, too, with an option for angling down one side to create a wind block or privacy shade. And when you're ready to head out, the Sun Shade packs lighter and smaller than other instant shelters. The Sun Shade is backed by a limited one-year warranty.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a "no light, no pay" clause--a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked--and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company's current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won't deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.