Corner Drapery Rod - Brown Vinyl Mini Blinds.

Corner Drapery Rod

corner drapery rod
  • The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
  • curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
  • Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
  • cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
  • Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
  • Long curtains of heavy fabric
  • A place or angle where two or more sides or edges meet
  • A place where two streets meet
  • the point where two lines meet or intersect; "the corners of a rectangle"
  • An area inside a room, box, or square-shaped space, near the place where two or more edges or surfaces meet
  • a place off to the side of an area; "he tripled to the rightfield corner"; "the southeastern corner of the Mediterranean"
  • gain control over; "corner the gold market"
  • a long thin implement made of metal or wood
  • perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
  • A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
  • any rod-shaped bacterium
  • A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
  • A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush

My new shiny pipe cutter.
My new shiny pipe cutter.
After watching HGTV I learned about the pipe cutter. It was funny how when we bought the curtain rod the lady at the drapery place said "You need to buy the 8 feet rod because you have a 6 feet door. You just need a hack saw to cut it down to length." That would have been fun, a hack saw, but the last time I used it I know how bad I'm at using a hack saw. So, I bit the bullet and shelled out $30 for a nice pipe cutter. This one is a "tight corner" one that is more pricey but it's smaller and easier to use.
Another vintage skirt or table cloth is hanging from the drapery rod. Note the high heelop shoes in the upper right corner.

corner drapery rod