Awning window installation. Square floor lamp with paper shade and shelves black beige.
Awning Window Installation
- (Awning windows) Single-sash windows that tilt outward and up.
- A window is a transparent opening in a wall or door that allows the passage of light and, if not closed or sealed, air and sound. Windows are usually glazed or covered in some other transparent or translucent material like a float glass.
- (Awning Windows) Windows which are hinged on top and swing outward to open. They are usually rectangular, and wider than they are long.
- A large piece of equipment installed for use
- the act of installing something (as equipment); "the telephone installation took only a few minutes"
- facility: a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry; "the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- The action or process of installing someone or something, or of being installed
- initiation: a formal entry into an organization or position or office; "his initiation into the club"; "he was ordered to report for induction into the army"; "he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame"
- A thing installed, in particular
awning window installation - Holmes HAWF-2041
Holmes HAWF-2041 Twin Window Fan
Draws in fresh, cool air from the outside or exhaust stale, hot from inside. Independent draw-in and exhaust-out settings allow fan to do both simultaneously. Thermostat turns fan on and off according to a preset temperature level, plus three speeds for each fan allows the unit to adjust nicely to conditions. Designed to fit double-hung, vertical and casement windows, the fan comes with a built-in 7'' extender and two separate 3'' extenders, letting you custom fit it in windows from 24'' to 37'' wide. Lightweight plastic. Move it easily from room to room. The fans have six blades and measure 8-1/2'' in diameter. Overall, the unit is 12-1/4'' high. Fully assembled.
This double window fan can draw in fresh, cool air from the outside or exhaust stale, hot air from inside. Or, because of the independent draw-in and exhaust-out settings, it can do both simultaneously. With a thermostat that turns the fan on and off according to a preset temperature level, plus three speeds for each fan, the unit adjusts nicely to conditions. Designed to fit double-hung, vertical, and casement windows, the fan comes with a built-in 7-inch extender and two separate 3-inch extenders, letting you custom fit it in windows from 24 to 37 inches wide. And because the unit is lightweight plastic, you can move it easily from room to room. The fans have six blades and measure 8-1/2 inches in diameter. Overall, the unit is 12-1/4 inches high, arrives fully assembled, and carries a three-year warranty against defects. --Fred Brack
400 Series Awning Windows
400 Series Awning Window shown with nailing flange, Pine Interior, Contemporary Folding hardware in Black finish.
100 Series Awning Windows
100 Series awning window with standard white casement and awning hardware. Matte white interior finish.
awning window installation
The Sunsetter Motorized Pro retractable patio awning instantly creates shade, protection and comfort anytime you want! With a touch of a button, the deck awing can make your deck as much as 20 degrees cooler, while guarding you, your family, and guests from harmful UV rays. This porch awning can also lower your home's air conditioning bill by shading windows from direct sunlight. This house awning fits under eaves and overhangs as low as 7'6" and extends out 10' 2" for instant shade. No vertical arms or braces to block your view, and the awning fabric is 100% waterproof! The aircraft quality aluminum arms won't rust or corrode, because of baked-on enamel cream colored finish. The awning canopy is made of 5-layers of Acrylic, Dacron and color pigmentation to provide ultimate resistance to fading, mildew, UV rays, and harsh weathering. The window awning can be installed on any kind of siding, including wood, masonry, brick, aluminum and vinyl. It simply plugs into any standard outlet, so no electrician is needed for installation! The quite, SOMFY motor is hidden inside the awning roller and crank override is included in case of a power outage. A handy remote control allows you to adjust your awning and unroll it in less than one minute! Plus, a built-in weather breaker (included) rolls down with ease to provide additional shade when the sun gets low or a breeze rolls in. See related items below for awning accessories. Please Note: Because installation of the"