WINDOWS BLINDS XP THEMES : SKYLIGHT CELLULAR SHADES.
Windows Blinds Xp Themes
- WindowBlinds is a computer program that allows users to skin the Windows graphical user interface. It has been developed by Stardock since 1998, and is the most popular component of their flagship software suite, Object Desktop.
- An idea that recurs in or pervades a work of art or literature
- The first major constituent of a clause, indicating the subject-matter, typically being the subject but optionally other constituents, as in “poor he is not.”
- (theme) a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in literary or artistic work; "it was the usual `boy gets girl' theme"
- The subject of a talk, a piece of writing, a person's thoughts, or an exhibition; a topic
- (theme) subject: the subject matter of a conversation or discussion; "he didn't want to discuss that subject"; "it was a very sensitive topic"; "his letters were always on the theme of love"
- (theme) provide with a particular theme or motive; "the restaurant often themes its menus"
- (XPS) X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. This is a technique that measures the elemental composition of the sample. In this process X-rays are directed at the sample causing it to emit electrons which are then energy-analyzed.
- (.xps) Open XML Paper Specification (also referred to as OpenXPS), is an open specification for a page description language and a fixed-document format originally developed by Microsoft as XML Paper Specification (XPS) that was later standardized by Ecma International as international standard
- (XPS) is extruded polystyrene
Window blinds with a little bit of sun shining through.
My Windows desktop transformed to look like mac osx.