Brass lamp shades : Shade sails brisbane.
Brass Lamp Shades
- (lamp shade) lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- (Lamp Shade) The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- (Lamp shade) A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- A memorial, typically medieval, consisting of a flat piece of inscribed brass, laid in the floor or set into the wall of a church
- administration: the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of
- an alloy of copper and zinc
- A decorative object made of such an alloy
- a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- A yellow alloy of copper and zinc
Quoizel Americana Designed Brass Lamp
Quoizel Abigail Adams AB701A Antique Brass Lamp. Quoizel got its start in 1930 by creating these hurricane style lamps. Today, Quoizel still makes this timeless design. This piece features a blown glass shade, as well as a lighted base. The white glass is embellished with a soft blue floral pattern, and the intricate metal base is finished in an antique brass patina. This is an heirloom piece to be passed down for generations.
Art Glass & Brass Base Lamp Shade Close-Up when Lit Up - Quezal (?)
I really like the effect of the lamp being turned on here. There was a fill flash using 1/32 power and a Lumiquest Softbox III hand held directly over the top to add just a slight amount of fill to the shade top. I was trying to bring our the aurene iridized inner coating of the shade just every so slightly while retaining the original seafoam green color of the bare shade around the top.