Wrought iron canopies : Install interior shutters.
Wrought Iron Canopies
- A tough, malleable form of iron suitable for forging or rolling rather than casting, obtained by puddling pig iron while molten. It is nearly pure but contains some slag in the form of filaments
- iron having a low carbon content that is tough and malleable and so can be forged and welded
- Used for wrought iron, as opposed to cast iron; usually a building or structural material.
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- (canopy) cover with a canopy
- (canopy) the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- (canopy) the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
wrought iron canopies - Wrought Iron
Wrought Iron Sunburst Canopy Queen Bed by Coaster
This stunning iron canopy bed will make a bold centerpiece in your casual master bedroom. The headboard and footboard feature a lovely sunburst motif, while simple wrought iron posts soar high above each corner. Distinctive spherical finials sit at the top for the perfect finishing touch. This elegant bed will add a touch of warm romance to your room. The dark wrought iron finish is rustic, keeping the piece in balance. This pretty canopy bed is available in full and queen sizes to fit your space and meet your needs.
Teatro Colón de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires
Marquesina de hierro forjado - Fachada principal - Detalle. Wrought iron canopy - Main front - Detail.
2010 10 04 Lytham 03
Wrought iron work on part of arcade in front of a shop on Clifton Street, Lytham