The Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM) is a non-profit organization founded in 1971.
The purpose of the Association for Women in Mathematics is to encourage women and girls to study and to have active careers in the mathematical sciences, and to promote equal opportunity and the equal treatment of women and girls in the mathematical sciences.
AWM currently has more than 3000 members (women and men) representing a broad spectrum of the mathematical community — from the United States and around the world!
- AWM History - Articles about the past and present of AWM as well as a list of past presidents and other AWM officers.
- Bylaws of the AWM
- Organizing meetings in cooperation with AWM - AWM often cooperates with mathematics institutes or other associations in organizing conferences. Inquiries about organizing a conference in cooperation with AWM should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and directed to the attention of the Excecutive Committee.
- AWM Officers and Committee Listing - Listing of AWM officers and committee members.
- AWM Advisory Board
- AWM Conflict of Interest Policy - Policy governing conflicts of interest for officers and committee members.
- AWM Informational PowerPoint Slides