WIRELESS PLANS CANADA - WIRELESS INTERENT SERVICE - NOISE CANCELLING WIRELESS HEADPHONE.
Wireless Plans Canada
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- The CANADA! Party was an official political party in the province of Quebec from 1994 to 1998. It was founded on Canada Day 1994 by federalist Tony Kondaks, former top-aide to Equality Party leader Robert Libman Its name was initially called the Canada Party of Quebec/Parti Canada du Quebec but
- #"Canada" (Barb Jungr, Michael Parker) – 3:37 #"Nothing Through the Letterbox Today" (Jungr, Parker) – 2:43 #"One Step Away from My Heart" (Jungr, Parker) – 4:09 #"Nights in a Suitcase" (Jungr, Parker) – 4:04 #"21 Years" (Jungr, Parker) – 3:37 #"The Chosen One" (Jungr, Parker) – 3:48 #"Walking
- A country in northern North America, the second largest country in the world; pop. 32,507,900; capital, Ottawa; official languages, English and French
- a nation in northern North America; the French were the first Europeans to settle in mainland Canada; "the border between the United States and Canada is the longest unguarded border in the world"
- Make preparations for an anticipated event or time
- (plan) A debtor's detailed description of how the debtor proposes to pay creditors' claims over a fixed period of time.
- (401(K)plan) A qualified profit-sharing or thrift plan that allows eligible employees the option of putting moneyinto the plan or receiving the funds as cash.
- Decide on and arrange in advance
- (Plan) This shows the ground plan design, elevation of house, number and size of rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, laundry layout and position of the house on the land.
- Design or make a plan of (something to be made or built)
"S" is for Swan
I'm not happy :-( I plopped down $150 for a wireless trigger when I bought my mono lights and now the darn thing doesn't work anymore. Should I drop a name? Yeah, I think I will. OPUS! I found what looks like the same thing on eBay for a fraction; just the sticker on it was different. These little grief machines are also known as "Poverty Wizards" after the brand Pocket Wizards that are really good but way out of my financial reach. I'm a DIY guy. I use a starter DSLR (Rebel XSi) and two 250w/s mono lights and build all my other gear myself. It's annoying that photo equipment goes for such a premium. Anyway, I picked this swan up for a buck and was all set to shoot when the trigger went south. I had to use the built in flash to trigger the slave on the mono creating annoying shadows and reflections all over the place. It took me an hour to clean this photo up because of that. GRRRRR… Anyone out there know a good affordable option to Pocket Wizards? About this shot: One light dark field lit from the rear with a yellow gel. Small dark background in front of a large white diffusion panel to give even lighting all around. The shooting floor is black foam core. I used the telephoto to limit the DOF. Tweaked in Apple Aperture and exported with Border Fx to add the watermark. ~~ thought men were supposed to be quick on the trigger what do i know what can you figure you planned this shoot from beginning to end one hundred and fifty one dollars you did spend now time to move on and find something bigger Thank you Iris
Snip Snip... 21/365
21/365 This one's a little out of the norm from my things I've been shooting lately. I figured I would do a self portrait, well half of one really hehe. Been a few months since I got my hair cut last...figured I'd just get it over with and cut it off again. Maybe one day I'll dye my hair or something...I get bored of it easily... Anyways...I'm still waiting on my eBay stuff...should be here next week at some point. I have to order my off camera equipment soon. I'm going a little over on what I planned at first. Going to get 2 more flashes, 4 umbrella's plus the stands for 2 of them and some wireless triggers to fire all three flashes. That should really help out with my Inverness to do off camera lighting work. Should have all this in a few weeks. Can't wait! :) Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XSi Lens: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM (just can't seem to get it off my camera hehe) Aperture: f/4.0 Shutter Speed: 1/125 Sec ISO: 400 (probably should have changed that to 100...ah well) Focal Length: 100mm Strobist: 580EXII on camera at 1/64 power at 24mm with Gary Fong Cloud lightsphere fired straight ahead. Photoshop: Soften skin, minor touch up's and vignetting/spot light