Awake Cosmetic. Luminesse Airbrush Makeup.
- Designed or serving to improve the appearance of the body, esp. the face
- a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- serving an aesthetic purpose in beautifying the body; "cosmetic surgery"; "enhansive makeup"
- serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Affecting only the appearance of something rather than its substance
- Involving or relating to treatment intended to restore or improve a person's appearance
- Not asleep
- wake up: stop sleeping; "She woke up to the sound of the alarm clock"
- awake(p): not in a state of sleep; completely conscious; "lay awake thinking about his new job"; "still not fully awake"
- Aware of
- alert: mentally perceptive and responsive;"an alert mind"; "alert to the problems"; "alive to what is going on"; "awake to the dangers of her situation"; "was now awake to the reality of his predicament"
Come Awake invite 1 -- Wake x2
Update: These have been sent in, so no changes will really be made (although I went back and re-kerned 12th because it was bugging the heck out of me). Still, feel free to leave any feedback for future note. BACKGROUND: So this is a SUPER QUICK project (It'll be in by tonight/tomorrow) but I still wanted to toss it up and give feedback. These are three different options (this one, "produce," and "timeline") for the same project. I plan on showing all three of them, so help on strengthening any of the three is welcome. The only guidelines I was given: Easter sermon (series) called Come Awake. Based on Eph 5:14. Make an invite people can give to their friends. Don't have time to shoot images, or want to pay for stock. Also, if you have any suggestions for better copy, I have total control over that and can change it. Don't have time to make a ton of changes, and I will be sending them all free, but feel free to crit away if anyone is surfing around the Lab on a Sunday afternoon :) This Comp: Wanted to play off the idea of waking up twice on Easter. Waking up in the morning and "waking up" at church that day. Simple type. Placed the clouds in there and they kinda stuck. I added some notes with the copy in them in case you can't read the text.
These were also 90% off at Bath & Body Works. They are all pretty sheer and would be good for layering, except that they take forever to dry. They might benefit from some thinner? From left - Confetti Pink, Silver Diamond, and Endless Haze.