Tattooed make up : What companies make up the dow : Competition make up.
Tattooed Make Up
- Mark (a person or a part of the body) with an indelible design by inserting pigment into punctures in the skin
- (tattoo) stain (skin) with indelible color
- (tattoo) a design on the skin made by tattooing
- Make (a design) in such a way
- (tattoo) a drumbeat or bugle call that signals the military to return to their quarters
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
tattooed make up - The Word
The Word Made Flesh: Literary Tattoos from Bookworms Worldwide
The Word Made Flesh: Literary Tattoos from Bookworms Worldwide is a guide to the emerging subculture of literary tattoos—a collection of more than 150 full-color photographs of human epidermis indelibly adorned with quotations and illustrations from Dickinson to Pynchon, from Shakespeare to Plath. With beloved lines of verse, literary portraits, and illustrations—and statements from the bearers on their tattoos' history and the personal significance of the chosen literary work—The Word Made Flesh is part collection of photographs and part literary anthology written on skin.
Tattoo make up on RazzaNova!
We are very pleased to release our first line of make up. This is the first release of several. Do you want to add a sexy touch to your skin? Come to Razzanova now and get one o more of our new eyeliners and eyelashes on tattoo layer (SL. 2.0 or beyond). Single make-up only for L$ 35 and fat pack with 7 make ups only for L$ 180.
We head back up to Trish's to get ready to go out. I put my make up on very carefully, when I used this mirror last week I broke it, and bits of metal went everywhere, so I intentionally didn't touch it this time!
tattooed make up
Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter Hector Tobar's debut novel is a tragic tale of destiny and consequence set in downtown Los Angeles on the eve of the 1992 riots. Antonio Bernal is a Guatemalan refugee haunted by memories of his wife and child murdered at the hands of a man marked with a yellow tattoo. Not far from Antonio's apartment, Guillermo Longoria extends his arm and reveals a tattoo--yellow pelt, black spots, red mouth. It is the mark of the death squad, the Jaguar Battalion of the Guatemalan army. A chance encounter ignites a psychological showdown between these two men who discover that the war in Central America has followed them to the quemazones, the "great burning" of the Los Angeles riots.
"A suspenseful novel . . . Tobar has a fine storyteller's instinct and moves his characters toward the climax with the skill of a chess master." --Los Angeles Times
"A chilling revenge story." --People
"An important and unusual contribution to the Latin experience in American literature." --Newsday
Finalist for a 1999 PEN Center USA West Award