Permanent Makeup Removal : Salon Makeup Station.
Permanent Makeup Removal
- Permanent makeup is a another name for tattooing of the face. A tattoo is a marking made by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigment for decorative or other reasons. Tattoos are applied on the eyebrow area to enhance a fuller look.
- Uses tattooing to apply permanent color to the skin to resemble makeup.
- Eyebrows, Eyeliner, Lips, Lip Liner, Touch-up
- The action of removing someone or something, in particular
- the act of removing; "he had surgery for the removal of a malignancy"
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract; "remove a threat"; "remove a wrapper"; "Remove the dirty dishes from the table"; "take the gun from your pocket"; "This machine withdraws heat from the environment"
- dismissal from office
- The abolition of something
- The taking away of something unwanted
1-Eyeliner Immediately After
Eyeliner immediately after.