Students that are registering for AVoCS are eligible to apply for a student grant in form of a full or partial registration fee waiver due to sponsorships from Altran, FME and SICSA. As the number of grants are limited we ask that students that would like to apply for this support submit a short application consisting of 2 documents:
- A letter stating
- your affiliation & contact details
- why you would like to attend AVoCS;
- why it is difficult without the participation grant.
- information about your publications (either a link to your personal webpage where we can find them, or a list of your publications).
- if you are presenting a full paper at the workshop, or if you have submitted a `research idea’ paper;
- A support letter from your supervisor, describing why your participation in AVoCS would be beneficial for the workshop.
The application should be submitted by email to
with the subject line
`AVoCS student grant’
Both the letter and support letter should be included in the email as a PDF document.
- Submission: 10 August 2015
- Notification : 14 August 2015