AVID • FINAL CUT PRO • PREMIERE
917-887-1550 • email@example.com
- Nat Geo - Generation X. Historical Doc series. LeftRight. 2015.
- ABC Family - Matchmaker vs. Machine. Comedic/Reality/Dating/Competition Show. Ish Entertainment. 2014.
- TLC - I Found the Gown Season 3. Reality TV. Half Yard Productions. 2013-2014.
- A&E - Biography: Jackson 5. Biography series. Mark Mark Productions. 2010.
- TLC - Best Food Ever. Top 10 food show. Hoff Productions. 2010.
- TLC - A Baby Story. Emmy-award winning verité-reality series. True Entertainment. 2003-2004.
- The History Channel - Big Deals. Documentary series on business deals in U.S. history. Atlas Media. 2002.
- The History Channel - What Happened After? Documentary series. Atlas Media. 2001.
- Bravo Profile: Geena Davis. Biography series. KPI. 2002.
- Discovery Health Medical Profile: Sarah Ferguson. Health-related biography series. KPI. 2002.
- Lifetime Television - Intimate Portraits. Biographies of high-profile women directed by Lee Grant. Feury/Grant Entertainment. 1999-2003.
- American Museum of Natural History - The Invasion: A Case Study on the Hudson River. Zebra mussel study in the Hudson River. 2011. watch
- American Museum of Natural History - Malaria: Natural Selection and New Medicine watch; Our Expanding Universe watch ; SALT: Imaging the Southern Sky watch. HD Exhibition hall videos. 2008-2010.
- OWN - Apollo Theater concerts for Oprah Winfrey Network. Rick Pix. 2015.
- Hulu - More: All My Children / One Life to Live. Prospect Park Productions. 2013.
- The Guardian UK website - Super Tuesday pieces. NYC firefighters protest Guiliani; Sub-prime mortgage housing crisis. Directed by Kate O'Callaghan & Patrick Farrelly. 2008.
- IFC Channel - SXSW Festival; Toronto Film Festival; Tribeca Film Festival; Ghetto Film School. 2008-2010.
- The History Channel - The 9/11 Commission Report. CBS News Productions. 2004.
- The Travel Channel - Freaky Foods; Extreme Festivals; Really Wild Towns; Hell. Atlas Media. 2001.
- The Criterion Collection - Secret Sunshine. Director's interview for the DVD release. 2011.
- The Criterion Collection - Double Life of Veronique. Composer's interview for the DVD release. Edited entirely in Polish. 2006.
- The Same Difference. Finishing Editor on documentary examining discrimination within the African-American lesbian community. Directed by Nneka Onuorah. 2015.
- Afghan Women: A History of Struggle. Portraits of remarkable Afghan women and how their resilience and resistance reflect the recent history of Afghanistan during a quarter-century of cataclysm. Directed by Kathleen Foster. 2007. Review: link
- The Aggressives. Character-driven documentary on a subculture of New York City lesbians who have boldly appropriated a male dress code and style. Directed by Daniel Peddle. 2004. Had a theatrical run and is distributed by 7th Art Releasing. *Winner: Best Documentary Jury Award (Seattle Lesbian/Gay FF 2006, Providence Lesbian/Gay FF 2006), Best Documentary Audience Award (Philadelphia Gay/Lesbian FF 2006) plus others.
- Point of Attack. Political/social documentary chronicling the post-9/11 racial profiling, large-scale roundups, detentions, and mass deportations of Arab, Muslim, and South Asian men as part of the U.S. government’s “War on Terrorism.” Directed by Kathleen Foster. 2004. Distributed by Cinema Guild. *Winner: Best Documentary Runner-up, Moondance Film Festival 2004*
Woolite Colors. :15 spot for Polish television. Edited in Polish. Havas/Studio 6. 2016.
- Aubagio/Genzyme. Long-form documentary testimonials for MS drug, Aubagio. Havas/Studio 6. 2015. watch
- Woolite. 30-second spot for Polish television, edited in Polish. Havas/Studio 6. 2014. watch
Renewable Equity Project at Tufts University. DP and Editor. Fundraising trailer to raise awareness of the lack of gender equity in the renewable energy sector. SeedPod Media Collective. 2016.
- American Museum of Natural History - Journey to the Stars. Planetarium Space Show. Distributed to planetariums across the U.S. 2010. www.amnh.org/stars
- TBS - Development Reel for a new reality TV series. Love Productions. 2015
- HGTV - Sizzle Pitch for Home Renovation Show. Embassy Row. 2014.
Visual Effects Editor
- In the Family Way. When Belinda returns home from life in the city, her hidden pregnancy threatens the fragile web of lies she's told her family. Directed by Rachel Gordon. 2012.
- Wilderness. Robert, 40, followed by an impatient angel, is reticent from the start to live his first of many lives and is stuck on the fifth of six steps needed to complete his life. 20 min. Directed by Amy Neswald. 2007.
- Mandela Was Late. Nelson Mandela is late visiting his parole officer. 9 min. Directed by Jeffrey Mehlman. 2005.
- Exhibit 42. Super-16mm film about a man “tempted” by an art gallery installation. 12 min. Directed by Glenn Komsky. *Winner Best Short Film at Sedona Film Festival*. 2004.
- Tata. A woman has a second chance at a conversation with her deceased father and what he teaches her about love. 22 min. Directed by Agna Ostoya. 2000.
Master of Arts, Visual & Urban Anthropology, San Francisco State University, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Founder/President of Women in Production, a New York City-based film/TV/media networking organization active since 1999.
- Tutor of Avid and Final Cut Pro
- Independent documentary editorial consultant and instructor
- Archival footage and photo research and rate negotiation
- Basic sound design and mix, consolidating media, exports, codecs, and color correction
- Languages: Fluent in Polish, a basic knowledge of Modern Greek and Spanish
- Obsessions: Travel, Hiking, Biking, Tennis, Kundalini Yoga, Wildlife Conservation, Environmental Activism