Women vintage t shirts : Size chart t shirts : Kick awesome t shirt
Women Vintage T Shirts
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- An adult human female
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house while the man hunted"
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his woman"
- A female worker or employee
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
T-shirt "My Whale" pink
100% cotton t-shirt with an embroidered whale on the back trimmed with a vintage lace and an original 60s button. Size XS
T-shirt "My Whale" yellow
100% cotton t-shirt with an embroidered whale on the front trimmed with a vintage lace and an original 60s button. Size M