Getting latex paint out of carpet - Export carpet

Getting Latex Paint Out Of Carpet

getting latex paint out of carpet
    latex paint
  • Acrylic paint is fast drying paint containing pigment suspension in polymer emulsion. Acrylic paints can be diluted with water, but become water-resistant when dry.
  • there is no latex in traditional latex paint. Rather, latex paint is Acrylic with a carcinogenic copolymer.
  • a water-base paint that has a latex binder
    out of
  • Signifies rising from, as "out of a ducal coronet an eagle."
  • motivated by; "idleness is the trait of being idle out of a reluctance to work"
  • Refers to the horse's maternal parentage. For example: Discovery is out of Ariadne.
  • A large rug, typically an oriental one
  • cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
  • rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
  • form a carpet-like cover (over)
  • A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
  • A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
getting latex paint out of carpet - Liquid Latex
Liquid Latex Blue 32 Oz
Liquid Latex Blue 32 Oz
Liquid Latex Fashions manufactures liquid latex body paint in a variety of colors, these body paints are made with the highest quality of FDA approved ingredients. Because our product is made with FDA approved ingredients this body paint is safe for adults and children over the age of 6 years old. Our product will not stain your skin and will not rub off on your clothing. Best of all it will not take hours to remove off of your skin, you will simply peel off the paint when you are finished. Liquid Latex Fashions will ship worldwide and offers Express and Ground shipping through UPS. Because we are the manufacturer we are able to mix custom colors and provide the technical assistance that you may need in creating your custom costumes and designs, you can reach us at 1.888.774.7246.

85% (15)
i always have the best intentions...
i always have the best intentions...
And then they never turn out quite like I wanted them to. Part of Todd's Valentine's Day present was going to be a set of photos from Sacramento, arranged artfully in frames and hung in our office. I had visions of this in my head; I knew the exact frame I wanted - supposedly available at Target - which was ten frames that were attached together in linear fashion. I would buy some of those fancy scrapbooking letters and put them on the frame spelling out the name of the city. I had other ideas to fancy it up a bit and really personalize it. It would look really nice on the white wall and I figured it was a personal gift; something to remind him of the place he loves and the places he loved there . Sounds good, right? Of course I waited til the last minute to do this. I only had the idea Sunday. It was a very busy week. Plus, I had to wait until a day when Todd was working overtime so I could get the frame and pictures together at home. When I say last minute, I mean....yesterday. In my defense I wanted to do it Wednesday but something happened that I couldn't get to the store. So there it is Valentine's Day and I still hadn't taken care of this yet. HOWEVER. We had previously discussed this holiday and said it wasn't a big deal to either of us and we'd just go out to dinner Saturday night and we didn't need to do the whole present thing. Then he gives me a Wii. Bastard. I needed to leave work early yesterday to get this done. But I didn't really want to use my sick time. A fix for that presented itself. It was blood drive day. Give blood, get 3 1/2 hours comp time. Now, I have never given blood before. I've waited in line a couple of times at work, but then chickened out at the last minute. I don't like needles. I don't like blood. But I needed the time off and people need blood. It was a win-win situation, right? I got in line, filled out the forms, and a few of my co-workers taunted me about my fears and said I would never go through with it. So I had to at this point, or I'd forever be labeled the Blood Wuss or something like that. Long story short (too late for that, eh?) I gave blood. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, I fell asleep. And I got a cool purple bandage, apple juice, a cookie and the glow of pride that comes when you do something good. Oh yea, I got my 3 1/2 hours. I left work at 1 and went straight to Target. In the frame department, I discovered that the pretty, linear, ten-picture frame I wanted was NOT in stock. Great. I checked out the other frames but there were none that had the arty feel of what I wanted. Well, at this late hour I had to settle. Did I mention I was lightheaded? Or that I told the blood people I had eaten breakfast when I didn't? I suppose there is a reason they ask you that. So I'm spinning through the aisle in a bit of a fog and I see this frame that holds nine pictures and I think, procrastinators can't be choosy. I put it in my car, along with about a week's salary worth of dog food and cat food and head home. Oh yea, photos. I still did not print out the photos. And the only printer we have is in my daughter's room, which said room is now in my living room because we are painting and putting a new carpet in her room and there's nothing in there, not even a printer. Crap. I throw the photos on a disc and send the daughter off to CVS to print them so I can get dinner ready and make her birthday collage. Did you know giving blood makes you tired? Especially when you have eaten nothing but a bite of a stale Target pretzel all day? So....I fell asleep. Nat comes home with the photos and I am frantic. I have about an hour and a half to get everything done. I make some crack (Dunkin Donuts coffee) and go into full speed. Dinner. Collage. Frame. Shit. The frame is broke! I pull it out its cardboard lining and I see that two of the corners have pulled apart and they are not just apart, but completely broke. The wood is splintered. There's a gash on one part of the frame and a glass has a chip in it. It's too late to go back to Target. I am about to cry. Well, maybe I did cry. I pull myself together long enough to throw dinner on the table and I go about arranging the photos - noticing that the CVS machine has pretty much killed the coloring of the pictures and turned them sort of garish - on the woodless, glassless frame. I figure I'll just put the pictures in, hot glue the back on the frame and hang it like that. Not anything what I had in mind. I wanted to give him some thoughtful art. I was giving him instead something that looked like a 3rd grade project by an orangutan. I may have cried. Again. And I swear that next Valentine's Day I'm just going to dress in a latex nurse's outfit and take him to a motel. Todd walks in the door and I hand him his present, babbling the above explanation and looking all sad and sorry. Well, you know he loved it. He loved the thought behind it. At least he said he loved it. Which is what a good boyfri
AT-AT Costume day 5 - fumigation day
AT-AT Costume day 5 - fumigation day
To really get the party started, I locked myself on the patio with an assortment of aerosols, and began testing paints on the plastics and cardboards I'd be using. A heavy blow was dealt up front at this point, as Krylon's "Galvanizing Primer" stood heads above the rest, prompting a buyout of the wrong thing entirely. I couldn't find another can of Krylon Galvo when I got back to Home Depot, so I picked up 2 cans of Rust-O-Leum Cold Galvanizing Compound, and painted much of the costume before running out. Not wanting to have to make any more trips, I got 6 cans on the next trip, 3 of which I never got to.

The problem is that galvanizing compound is not paint. It's more like powder in suspension. Much of this stuff kept rubbing off the suit in powdery waves, leaving completely exposed white plastic and brown cardboard all over. I had to repaint several areas repeatedly, and clean the powder off my hands, clothes, walls, and carpet. I still have areas of my living room, dining area, and kitchen that need to be "degalvanized." I picked up some "frosted glass" paint hoping it would act as a sealant, though it wasn't latex based as the galvanizing compound said it liked, but as usual with this project, I ran out of time. I'm returning all these unused cans, because they were expensive. The galvos were about $7 each! This was a pricey paint job.

getting latex paint out of carpet
Similar posts:
area rug hardwood floor
apple kitchen rugs
plastic rug protector
amish rugs
how to lay carpet on stairs
square carpet
carpet stores in raleigh nc
deerfoot carpet calgary