Average annual return on investment - International investment manager.
Average Annual Return On Investment
- The total return of a security over a specified period, expressed as an annual rate of interest.
- Annual percentage yield (APY) is a normalized representation of an interest rate, based on a compounding period of one year. APY figures allow for a reasonable, single-point comparison of different offerings with varying compounding schedules.
- The average gain or loss an investment has made each calendar year or over other 12-month periods.
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- investing: the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- Achieve or amount to as an average rate or amount over a period of time
- Calculate or estimate the average of (figures or measurements)
- approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value; "the average income in New England is below that of the nation"; "of average height for his age"; "the mean annual rainfall"
- a statistic describing the location of a distribution; "it set the norm for American homes"
- amount to or come to an average, without loss or gain; "The number of hours I work per work averages out to 40"
- Result in an even distribution; even out
Fortune Annual Return
Use, edit and distribute freely but please attribute with a link back to betterworks.com.
2009 Return to the Milltown
3rd Annual Return to Milltown car show and bands and all around fun , August 8, 2009
Related topics: warren buffett value investingcredit crisis investmentcommittee on foreign investmentsservice investment advisorybrazil investment opportunitiesgreen investing stocksbest green investments 2011what to invest in infrontier global investmentforeign investment stock