TROJAN WHEEL CLAMP. CITATION 5TH WHEEL FLOOR PLANS.
Trojan Wheel Clamp
- A wheel clamp (American English: Denver boot or wheel boot) is a device that is designed to prevent vehicles from moving. In its most common form, it consists of a clamp which surrounds a vehicle wheel, designed to prevent removal of both itself and the wheel.
- A device used to restrain a vehicle, usually to prevent the owner of an illegally parked car from leaving without paying a fine. It’s typically called a boot in the US (or, rarely, a Denver boot, after the first US city to deploy the obnoxious things).
- Of or relating to ancient Troy in Asia Minor
- a native of ancient Troy
- of or relating to the ancient city of Troy or its inhabitants; "Trojan cities"
- a program that appears desirable but actually contains something harmful; "the contents of a trojan can be a virus or a worm"; "when he downloaded the free game it turned out to be a trojan horse"
Trojan Box Sets (Mod Reggae, Skinhead Reggae, Jamaican R&B, Reggae Chill-Out, Ska,...) Trojan Records - The Reggae People
Trojan T103 02003e
Trojan T103 Espiritu de Montjuic -classics meeting. Circuit de Catalunya 04/2011