Replacement steel wheels : 5th wheel covers
Replacement Steel Wheels
- (Steel Wheel) A five high straight (A-2-3-4-5) of the same suit.
- (Steel wheel) In poker, players construct hands of five cards according to predetermined rules, which vary according to which variant of poker is being played.
- Steel Wheels is the 19th studio album by The Rolling Stones and was released in 1989. Heralded as a major comeback upon its release, the project is notable for the patching up of Mick Jagger and Keith Richards' relationship, a reversion to a more classic style of music and the launching of the
- The action or process of replacing someone or something
- A person or thing that takes the place of another
- substitution: an event in which one thing is substituted for another; "the replacement of lost blood by a transfusion of donor blood"
- refilling: filling again by supplying what has been used up
- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another; "replacing the star will not be easy"
Replacement wheel hub bolts
Rusty ones are stock Toyota hub bolts. The black hi-tensile steel bolts are replacements. They're approx 1/2" longer. Same 12mm x 1.5 thread pitch. Just enough to mount tthe 1/2" spacers and have enough meat to mount the rims safely.
Dynamo lighting setup - Replacement brake pivot bolt
Salsa La Raza steel frame converted with 650B wheels. Long reach Dia Compe centrepull brakes with a replacement bolt similar to the Nitto canti rack bolts to allow the light to be mounted on it.