KOUNTRY STAR FIFTH WHEEL. PREGNANCY WHEEL AND OVULATION CALENDAR. FIFTH WHEEL CAMPERS FLOOR PLANS.
Kountry Star Fifth Wheel
- A coupling between a trailer and a vehicle used for towing
- an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
- a steering bearing that enables the front axle of a horse-drawn wagon to rotate
- An extra wheel for a four-wheeled vehicle
- someone or something that is unwanted and unneeded
- A superfluous person or thing
- (of a person) Perform brilliantly or prominently in a particular endeavor or event
- (of a movie, play, or other show) Have (someone) as a principal performer
- leading(p): indicating the most important performer or role; "the leading man"; "prima ballerina"; "prima donna"; "a star figure skater"; "the starring role"; "a stellar role"; "a stellar performance"
- (of a performer) Have a principal role in a movie, play, or other show
- (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- feature as the star; "The movie stars Dustin Hoffman as an autistic man"
Stars and Moon
21/01/2011 Star trails and moon over Monavale Beach. This image is composed of 7 stacked images of varying exposure. I used a Sigma 4.5mm fisheye lens. The len system gives a 180 degree field of view within the circular area. I then pointed the camera straight up. Image details 7 stacked images 10sec, 13sec, 15sec, 20sec, 25sec, 30sec, 30sec All stacked/layered in photoshop. I manually stacked or layered each image on top of each other one at a time blending each one 50% finishing with the last 30sec exposure. This gave the image a nice crisp look. I tried a straight up stack in photoshop but this image looks more natural.
Various "star" gems on display at the Smithsonian. I've put more information and links in a note over the gemstones. This optical phenomenon, called chatoyancy, "is caused by light reflecting off of parallel bundles of tiny hollow tubes or fibrous crystals of another mineral inside the gemstone. When a properly oriented stone is cut in cabochon, round or oval shapes with a domed top and flat bottom, the star is visible." Star gems have always fascinated me. I even have a small, black Star Sapphire in one of my rings. If you ever meet me, I'll be glad to show it to you.