Auto steering wheel lock : Hot wheels treasure hunt 2011
Auto Steering Wheel Lock
- A wheel that a driver rotates in order to steer a vehicle
- The wheel of a ship is the modern method of adjusting the angle of the rudder, in turn changing the direction of the boat or ship. It is also called the helm, together with the rest of the steering mechanism.
- a handwheel that is used for steering
- A steering wheel (also called a driving wheel or hand wheel) is a type of steering control in vehicles and vessels (ships and boats).
- Oram Po is a Tamil comedy film starring Arya and Pooja. The film, directed by the debutant duo, Pushkar-Gayatri, is produced by V. Palanivel and A.C. Anandan for A.P. Film Garden. G. V. Prakash Kumar of Veyyil fame is the music director.
- An automobile
- car: a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- Auto is a sub-genre of Dramatic Literature. It has its origin in the Middle Ages, in Spain, by the 12th century. In Portugal, in the 16th century, Gil Vicente is the main author of this type of dramatic genre. Luis de Camoes and Dom Francisco Manuel de Mello also adopted this form of writing.
- (in wrestling and martial arts) A hold that prevents an opponent from moving a limb
- a fastener fitted to a door or drawer to keep it firmly closed
- fasten with a lock; "lock the bike to the fence"
- a strand or cluster of hair
- A mechanism for keeping a door, lid, etc., fastened, typically operated only by a key of a particular form
- A similar device used to prevent the operation or movement of a vehicle or other machine
auto steering wheel lock - Steering Wheel
Steering Wheel Lock Alarm w/ Remote
The S.W.A.T. R Steering Wheel Alarm SWA03R will protect your vehicle from unauthorized entry with 3 theft-deterring features: alternating warning LEDs, a 125 dB alarm, and a flashing strobe light. No installation is required; the alarm simply fits onto the steering wheel of any car. Turn it off and on by the included remote (256 possible code combinations for added safety). The highly-visible, alternating LEDs act as a deterrent. If the vehicle is disturbed the vibration / movement sensor (which has high and low sensitivity settings) will activate the alarm and strobe for 35 seconds and then reset.
The remote requires one (1) 12V alkaline battery (included), the alarm requires two (2) 9V alkaline batteries that are not included. The alarm measures 4 and one-half inches x 3 and three-quarters inches x 2 inches. This item carries a 1 year warranty.
We assume it today, but Packard was the first to design and install it. prior to the wheel, there was a steering lever. Power steering, power door locks, power windows were also Packard innovations
We are professional in the production of a variety of Wheel lock(wheel boot) company . contact us at anytime
auto steering wheel lock
Follow baby's growth with this Sit 'N Ride Car that offers four play modes. The Rocker is suitable for small children with its stable rocking base and safety bar. The Push 'N Go has a removable footrest and practical parent handle. Push 'N Walk features a handy support for baby's first steps. The Sit 'N Ride is a powered car with an activity center that can be used in each configuration of play, or removed and played with separately. Requires 2 "AA" batteries (not included). Measures 24.5" x 15" x 33". Holds up to 110 pounds.