LAMINATE FLOOR REPAIRS - HOW TO REPAIR SCRATCHES ON CARS - REPAIRING A WINDOWS INSTALLATION
Laminate Floor Repairs
- A laminated structure or material, esp. one made of layers fixed together to form a hard, flat, or flexible material
- press or beat (metals) into thin sheets
- create laminate by bonding sheets of material with a bonding material
- a sheet of material made by bonding two or more sheets or layers
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- (repair) compensate: make amends for; pay compensation for; "One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich"; "She was compensated for the loss of her arm in the accident"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- (repair) the act of putting something in working order again
- (repair) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
Old floor didnt get out of the kitchen and angled to take in the bathroom door ( out of field)
An Oregon Pine floor before & after sanding. Before sealer