Technics Digital Piano Repair : Repair Digital Camera.
Technics Digital Piano Repair
- A digital piano is a modern electronic musical instrument designed to serve primarily as an alternative to a traditional piano, both in the way it feels to play and in the sound produced. Some digital pianos are also designed to look like an acoustic piano.
- An instrument in a piano style cabinet. Usually the synthesis is some form of wavetable synthesis, but physical modeling and other variations are possible. Auto-accompaniment is a common feature for these instruments.
- Technical terms, details, and methods; technology
- Technics is a brand name of the Panasonic Corporation, a company that produces a variety of electronic products.
- Useful arts (also called technics) are concerned with the skills and methods of practical subjects such as manufacture and craftsmanship. The word has now gone out of fashion, but it was used during the Victorian era and earlier as an antonym to the performing arts and the fine arts.
- Technic is a line of Lego interconnecting plastic rods and parts. The purpose of this series is to create more advanced models with more complex movable arms, such as machines with wheels, in addition to the simpler brick-building properties of normal Lego.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
technics digital piano repair - Casio AP420
Casio AP420 Celviano Digital Piano with Bench
The Celviano line of pianos has been refined for those who demand an authentic grand piano experience. The new AP-420’s traditional design houses new stereo grand piano sounds and enhanced “Ivory Touch” keyboard. Utilizing a new tri-sensor spring-less 88 note scaled hammer action, every nuance and detail of your performance is captured. A new 4 layer stereo grand piano sound delivers a natural, expressive and dynamic piano experience.
The AP-420 features a total of 16 built-in tones, with the ability to layer two sounds or split the keyboard to allow a bass sound in the left hand. Its built-in SD card slot allows you to load and save song files and the dual 20W speaker system delivers a sound that will resonate through your home. With 128 notes of polyphony, USB MIDI, Duet Mode, 1/4” audio outputs and more, Celviano’s advanced technology and sound will make the AP-420 the perfect addition to any home.
State-of-the-art high-end digital pianos: the newly developed sound source – Linear Morphing AiF – offers the entire spectrum of authentic grand piano tones from Pianissimo to Fortissimo without abrupt changes to the sound during the transitions. The touch and note replay behavior for the scaled hammer action keyboards has been improved. The new “Tri-Sensor” concept makes even the most complex and demanding playing techniques possible. Developing virtuosos. Virtuoso playing.
Keyboard: 88 keys, weighted scaled hammer action, Tri-Sensor keys, Ivory Touch
Touch Response: 3 Sensitivity levels / Off
Sound Source: 4 level stereo samples, Linear Morphing System
Acoustic Resonance: Yes
Polyphony (max): 128
Reverb: 4 types
Chorus: 4 types
Registration Memory: Yes
Duet Mode: Yes
Preset Songs: 60
Metronome: Beats: 0,2,3,4,5,6 Tempo Range: 20 to 255
Transpose: 25 Steps -12 / +12 semi tones
Tuning Control: A4=440Hz +/- 99 cents (variable)
Temperament: equal temperament + 16 scales
Recorder: 2 Tracks / 1 Song
USB Storage (to PC): Yes
SD Memory Card Storage: Yes
Speakers: 4.7” x 2” + 1” x 2”
Amplifier: 20W + 20W
Line Out: 2
Pedals : Damper, Soft, Sostenuto
AC Adaptor: AD-24
Pedals: (Damper, Soft, Sostenuto) Yes
Bench: Yes (height adjustable)
Music Stand: Yes
Score Book: Yes
Dimensions and Weight
Unit size w/stand: 54.9” (W) x 16.8” (D) x 32.9” (H)
Unit weight w/stand : 82.2 lbs.
Boxed size: 58.7” (W) x 22.6” D) x 20.8” (H)
Boxed weight: 141.1 lbs.
Yamaha L-140 Digital Piano Stand for P-155
Yamaha L-140 Digital Piano Stand for P-155 HuaTongOversea Blog Claim: Most of the photos in my Flickr were taken with my Canon 400D + Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 Sometimes in order to describe something I do use a few photos I got from online, these photos will be marked and credited to the original owners if I know. If I don't know, I still normally apply heavy photoshop on them to the extend of 'recreation' or 'recovery'. If you can still recognize it or the difference is too small with your liking, as the original owner you should inform me, I will take them down immediately once I confirmed the ownership. Those photos taken by me are credited and licensed to hto2008 flickr account and www(dot)HuaTongOversea(dot)com/blog
yamaha digital piano. i love it. wish can play better. sometimes I just play the demo songs and let the classical music will fill the house... 400D 50mm 1.4
technics digital piano repair
The Yamaha P85 Contemporary Digital Piano features 88 keys with improved graded hammer action and improved multistrike piano sample/recordings for rich sound and play in a lightweight and portable keyboard. The P85 has 64 note polyphony; built-in song recorder and metronome; onboard speaker system; and a headphone jack so you can practice silently. Sleek contemporary design fits in any room decor.The P85S gives you realistic, acoustic-like touch response with Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) stereo-sampled piano voices in a compact digital piano with the high quality you expect from Yamaha.Exceptionally high-quality soundThe gorgeous piano sounds of the P-85 feature meticulous digital sampling of a full concert grand pianothat change in tone and volume depending on how you playthanks to Yamaha's sophisticated AWM stereo sampling.Realistic, acoustic-like touch responseEnjoy authentic, naturally expressive key touchmodeled after an actual acoustic piano, from the low notes to the highwith the Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard.Ultra-compact, stylish designThe attractive, slim, lightweight design of the instrumentless than 25 lbs.suits virtually any room decor, while the built-in speaker system fills your room with luscious sound.Extensive voice selection and dual-voice functionThe versatile P-85 also gives you a variety of other high-quality instrument voices, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and harpsichordplus a Dual Voice feature for playing two voices at once.Record your performanceYou can capture your own playing with the song recording feature, then play it back for studying or accompaniment. There's even a built-in metronome for practicing and recording in perfect time.Expressive half-pedal controlFeatures a half-pedal effect that gives you greater acoustic-like expressive control over the sound (with optional FC3 Foot Controller or LP-5 Pedal Unit).Matching Stand (optional)The optional stands provide stability and optimum sound projection for the instr