Model photo shoots : Photo manipulation journalism : Make a photo album online.
Model Photo Shoots
- A photo shoot is generally used in the fashion industry, whereby a model poses for a photographer at a studio where multiple photos are taken to find the best ones for the required brief.
- a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- Fashion or shape (a three-dimensional figure or object) in a malleable material such as clay or wax
- (in drawing or painting) Represent so as to appear three-dimensional
- plan or create according to a model or models
- Use (esp. a system or procedure) as an example to follow or imitate
- exemplary: worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
PSPJ Photo Shoot IMG 0765
Cherrie at PSPJ's Model-Shoot. 40 PSPJ members had a photo-shoot at Bukit Jalil Park recently. Rachel, Mina, Calista and Cherrie were the models.
2007 07 17 Orange, CA DSC0080 modelling starbucks
Model photo-shoot at the Orange Circle, Orange CA. (Can you figure out where this is?) Outdoor, natural light, no flash, camera handheld