Canon Photo Competition 2011. Best Photo Lighting
Canon Photo Competition 2011
- An event or contest in which people compete
- The action of participating in such an event or contest
- a business relation in which two parties compete to gain customers; "business competition can be fiendish at times"
- contest: an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
- The activity or condition of competing
- the act of competing as for profit or a prize; "the teams were in fierce contention for first place"
- A member of the clergy who is on the staff of a cathedral, esp. one who is a member of the chapter. The position is frequently conferred as an honorary one
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) A member of certain orders of clergy that live communally according to an ecclesiastical rule in the same way as monks
- canyon: a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy; "the neoclassical canon"; "canons of polite society"
- a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
- A photograph
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
framed choice ""
Theme: 'Building values in next generation India', Canon Photo Marathon 18 Sep 2011. An instant theme competition, Mumbai ~ my SOOC entry Thought behind my final submission: Books gives values in this next generation which is build on knowledge and now books can give further direction but by one's own choice/discretion. It is choice of our reading and the choice of our reading content which will build, frame and lead us to values in this next generation India.
24h. vespa race 2011
n?s 606, 22 y 27 Circuito internacional de Zuera