Safety Valve Animation - Manual 3 Way Valve - Crosby Relief Valve Catalog.
Safety Valve Animation
- a valve in a container in which pressure can build up (as a steam boiler); it opens automatically when the pressure reaches a dangerous level
- The safety valve is a provision in the Sentencing Reform Act and the United States Federal Sentencing Guidelines that authorizes a sentence below the statutory minimum for certain nonviolent, non-managerial drug offenders with little or no criminal history.
- A valve opening automatically to relieve excessive pressure, esp. in a boiler
- A means of giving harmless vent to feelings of tension or stress
- A safety valve is a valve mechanism for the automatic release of a substance from a boiler, pressure vessel, or other system when the pressure or temperature exceeds preset limits. It is part of a bigger set named pressure safety valves (PSV) or pressure relief valves (PRV).
- The state of being full of life or vigor; liveliness
- The technique of photographing successive drawings or positions of puppets or models to create an illusion of movement when the movie is shown as a sequence
- the condition of living or the state of being alive; "while there's life there's hope"; "life depends on many chemical and physical processes"
- quality of being active or spirited or alive and vigorous
- the property of being able to survive and grow; "the vitality of a seed"
- The state of being alive
Animation Courses "Notebook Adventure"
Sprung Safety Valve
Timothy Hackworth's sprung safety valve
Similar posts: back pressure regulator valvewater valve pressuretimed water valvesafety valve steambath tap valvesvalve body buildersclip gate valve