Repair shower tiles : Repairing garage door spring : Tools repair parts.
Repair Shower Tiles
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you; "they installed a shower in the bathroom"
- A brief and usually light fall of rain, hail, sleet, or snow
- spray or sprinkle with; "The guests showered rice on the couple"
- lavish: expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns; "He was showered with praise"
- A mass of small things falling or moving at the same time
- A large number of things happening or given to someone at the same time
My G Shower
The floor pan is actual tile from Grossinger's indoor pool circa 1958. This was brand new tile that was on site and probably meant to be used for repairs if needed. It was imported from Holland (back then imported = high quality) and is over 1/4" thick. The white walls are new 3 X 6 subway style tile I purchased locally.
shower tile repair
The the two tiles starting going out right from the corner were replaced. All leaks were sealed up. Grout is still dirty but this was a basic repair that was done for free.