HOW TO REPAIR GAMES - BLIND STRING REPAIR.
How To Repair Games
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- (game) bet on: place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I'm betting on the new horse"
- A complete episode or period of play, typically ending in a definite result
- (game) a contest with rules to determine a winner; "you need four people to play this game"
- (game) crippled: disabled in the feet or legs; "a crippled soldier"; "a game leg"
- A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck
- A single portion of play forming a scoring unit in a match, esp. in tennis
Making A Bed While A Cat Tries To Burrow Under The Covers. Just fine if you don't know the first thing about making the bed in the first place. Put two pillows on the headboard to distract from the fact that the edges of the sheets are so uneven they’d make a high school shop teacher turn ghostly pale, then explode into a cloud of wood shavings. Cats burrow because they are trying to get underground, so they can have tea with the devil. Superbad. On the way into the theater I gave my girlfriend five dollars for a Diet Coke, but then we had to rush into the theater so she never spent it. After the movie was over, I made a joke about how she’d scammed me out of five dollars, and she gave it back to me. Secretly, I wished she’d held onto it, in keeping with my secret delight that she’s always skirting important laws, like the traffic and music downloading ones. Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix, The Video Game, On Wii. It’s like some Renaissance era inventor thought up a machine to bore the living shit out of someone, then invented an eternal life potion to spend centuries perfecting it. In the course of the hours I spent playing it, I helped Fred and George move some boxes, I ran my ass all over Hogwarts looking for some gargoyles for some kid’s class project, I repaired some statues, and I fixed up a trophy room. Alternate title I already used in a joke to my friends: Hogwarts: The Chores Edition An Overall State Of Shabbiness. Some shirts just want to naturally wrinkle, run them through the dryer and they’ll spin there, conspirators of fabric, holding sleeves and agreeing to never be smooth. Some beards just need to be cut severely, then left alone for three weeks, then cut again, over and over again like the patterns at the edge of your perception, the song you hear three times in one day, the coincidences you can’t shake.
repair this broken heart;
"Will someone please call a surgeon Who can crack my ribs and repair this broken heart That you're deserting for better company? I can't accept that it's over... And I will block the door like a goalie tending the net In the third quarter of a tied-game rivalry So just say how to make it right And i swear I'll do my best to comply Tell me am i right to think that there could be nothing better Than making you my bride and slowly growing old together I feel I must interject here you're getting carried away feeling sorry for yourself With these revisions and gaps in history So let me help you remember. I've made charts and graphs that should finally make it clear. I've prepared a lecture on why i have to leave So please back away and let me go I can't my darling i love you so... Oh, oh Tell me am i right to think that there could be nothing better Than making you my bride and slowly growing old together Don't you feed me lines about some idealistic future Your heart won't heal right if you keep tearing out the sutures I know that I have made mistakes and i swear I'll never wrong you again You've got a lure i can't deny, But you've had your chance so say goodbye Say goodbye" - i don't like this much.. but i don't know.. :[ i needed to take something for this week. I might re-do it. opinions? My face is too bright. D: