Tyger wheel and tyre branches. Tyger wheel and tyre centurion. Kal tire vancouver main street.
Tyger Wheel And Tyre Branches
- (of a tree or plant) Bear or send out branches
- (branch) a division of some larger or more complex organization; "a branch of Congress"; "botany is a branch of biology"; "the Germanic branch of Indo-European languages"
- (of a road or path) Divide into one or more subdivisions
- Diverge from the main route or part
- (branch) a division of a stem, or secondary stem arising from the main stem of a plant
- (branch) ramify: grow and send out branches or branch-like structures; "these plants ramify early and get to be very large"
- George Walton Lucas, Jr. (born May 14, 1944) is an American film producer, screenwriter, director and founder/chairman of Lucasfilm Ltd. He is best known for being the creator of the science fiction franchise Star Wars and joint creator of the archaeologist-adventurer character Indiana Jones.
- Tyger is an album by Tangerine Dream based on the poetry of William Blake. Lyrics are based on the poems "The Tyger", "Smile", "America", "The Fly", and "London".
- The Tyger (tiger) was the ship used by Dutch captain Adriaen Block during his 1613 voyage to explore the East Coast of North America and the present day Hudson River.
- tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- A port on the Mediterranean Sea in southern Lebanon; pop. 14,000. Founded in the 2nd millennium bc as a colony of Sidon, it was for centuries a Phoenician port and trading center
- Tyre (Arabic: , '; Phoenician: , , '; ????, Tzor; Tiberian Hebrew , '; Akkadian: ???? ; Greek: ', Tyros; Sur; Tyrus) is a city in the South Governorate of Lebanon.
Ferrys wheel, slaughter and Gagarin
(Select the large view) I took this picture while travelling back from Lake Sevan to Yerevan. I saw the abandoned Ferrys wheel and liked it, so I quickly fetched my camera and shot. When I got home and took a look at the picture I realised there was much more to the image than the wheel. All along the road to Lake Sevan I had been watching the same scene by the road. A group of men slaughtering goats/sheep and hanging them to be peeled off. I don't know if they wanted to sell them or it was a special date/ritual. While taking the picture, the taxi driver said that the town in the background was called Gagarin during the soviet times, then the name was reverted to its original form. I think it all makes for a quite "special" composition (even if found as an objet trouve by mere chance).
Big Wheel #2
Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim + Fuji Sensia 200 + xpro
Similar posts: car tyres specificationyokohama tire dealer locatordiscount tire depotpirelli scorpion tyres pricescooper tires discoverer htcar tyre quotecooper tires europenational tyres brakesused car tires sale